Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We just agreed to cancel our annual trip to Ocean Isle Beach due to the uncertainty of another lockdown, the implications of COVID on my favorite part of the trip, restaurants, and the fact that my wife's employer has implemented a mandatory 2 week quarantine for anyone visiting a red state, on your own dime of course. It didn't seem smart to risk $2K and then get locked down the week before we left with no recourse for a refund. It also seemed like the fair thing to do to cancel now and not wait until the last minute (7/18) so they have a chance to fill our spot. The girls took it pretty well surprisingly. Tracie and I are still going to take the week off and I'll work to line up some fun things for us to do locally. Might borrow my buddy's camper and make a go of a few days somewhere in Ohio.

I think it's been said already, but fuck COVID.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Racing across the south hospitals at capacity - to manny to contrace trace - whats go n on - Flordia refuses to give hospital data Texas also won't release data

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
It means nothing. . . Until the mask police turn you in. Even then, is it enforceable? You cannot randomly text, tweet, and have news conferences changing the rules daily or weekly. How in the world can we even keep
Masks and social distance n and approve n contact sports my brain can't process that - help