Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

at1010

*Supporting Member*
My son just popped positive... just leg pain (similar to growing pains) and a low grade fever last night. Slight cough this morning but we had a hunch and had him tested.

Sorry to hear this, praying for a fast recovery for him. I am sure he will beat it quick.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
will do. glad you said something, as I have not gotten around to putting them in the trash yet. I thought the first bag was nicer, well simpler. the new bag are pleated like surgical masks with straps that you have to tie. the first ones have ear loops and are just plain old cotton. I'm glad I don't have to deal with the public en masse.
Oh well, those are different than the second batch we got. They are pleated but have ear loops. Much easier to breathe

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
So, last night, the wife & I watched a movie together called, 'SONGBIRD'; which l cared to share on this thread. Reason being, because I can't help the feeling as if it's another Hollywood's attempt of some kind of predictive programming IMO.

The movie genre listed is a romance/drama.

I also can't help wondering just when the movie was being made or thought up. I have not researched this movie, and I just might, because it does bother me a bit to think that the ideas brought forth by the creators are at the very least, suspect or suspicious. Movie projects usually take plenty of time to create and put together, typically. I'd like to know just when exactly this movie idea was all thought up, and then produced. I may go ahead and do a little more digging just to ease my mind, but regardless, I found the movie to be more interesting than entertaining for me personally.

So,,,

If you have not seen this yet and wish to spend some time to watch a romantic drama movie with your better half, it's not too bad, but kind of pay attention to see just how the government and the people deal with the CV pandemic situation.

b330d99b.png

Songbird is a 2020 American science fiction thriller film based on the COVID-19 pandemic.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Care to throw out a percentage number of how many will actually have irreversible side effects while you're at it? I've already seen stories on it.

I haven't looked that closely at the numbers yet. The vaccine inventor all the way down to an employer requiring a person to get the vaccine have been given blanket immunity so I'm sure it's not good.

• Sad
Reactions: Big_Holla

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yo Miller. Save that second bag of useless masks for me. They are much nicer than the first batch that was sent out. We use them at the shop. We deal with upwards of 200 individuals on a Friday night and I’m not one bit ashamed to admit we use them as there may be some benefit in slowing the spread.
Let me see what I have. I have two batches. Probably used 2 masks. My guys have them available but rarely use them. One wears a bandana. The other. . .I'm really not sure. Never seen him masked. I'll keep one just to say we have offered them to employees wishing to use them. My second batch had ear loops. Text me your address. I don't see me heading that way in the near future.

Reactions: brock ratcliff