Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well, mom passed on December 30th and she wished to be cremated, my sister picked up the urn yesterday from the funeral home and we placed them in the gravesite today, next to dad. Had some people come over afterwards for some food, drink and to share memories. Wasn’t a good day but friends made it bearable.
Sorry to hear about this bud. Man. We're here if ya need us.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
My son (11) bounced back quickly, just a dry cough. My wife and other 2 kids (5&7) got a cough Friday and Saturday. My wife had a negative rapid test Saturday, has felt like crap (cold symptoms) since. She lost her sense of taste and smell today. She said her coffee was just metallic hot water. The best was I had her sniff and sip some old forester 1920 (115 proof), no reaction until she felt the burn in her throat and stomach, normally she can barely smell my bourbon without a full face wrinkle.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
My son (11) bounced back quickly, just a dry cough. My wife and other 2 kids (5&7) got a cough Friday and Saturday. My wife had a negative rapid test Saturday, has felt like crap (cold symptoms) since. She lost her sense of taste and smell today. She said her coffee was just metallic hot water. The best was I had her sniff and sip some old forester 1920 (115 proof), no reaction until she felt the burn in her throat and stomach, normally she can barely smell my bourbon without a full face wrinkle.
If she lost her sense of smell and taste, she’s got it. Hopefully they all recover quickly.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
My wife got the vaccine yesterday. Said she felt hot for awhile. All was well. She woke up at 2:30 this morning sick. She is currently curled up in the fecal position next to the radiator freezing with a vomit bowl next to her. Swears she isn't getting the 2nd round of shot

• Wow
Reactions: Mike and Big_Holla

Snyder10

My wife got the vaccine yesterday. Said she felt hot for awhile. All was well. She woke up at 2:30 this morning sick. She is currently curled up in the fecal position next to the radiator freezing with a vomit bowl next to her. Swears she isn't getting the 2nd round of shot
Had she already had Covid? Had a follow up with my dr Thursday and he said the people who have had covid are having bad reactions to the vaccine. He also said that the first shot means nothing without the second shot..I’m not getting the vaccine so I don’t have a dog in the fight. He actually told me I didn’t need the vaccine (which I was surprised to hear)

Condolences to your family Sg.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Had she already had Covid? Had a follow up with my dr Thursday and he said the people who have had covid are having bad reactions to the vaccine. He also said that the first shot means nothing without the second shot..I’m not getting the vaccine so I don’t have a dog in the fight. He actually told me I didn’t need the vaccine (which I was surprised to hear)

Condolences to your family Sg.
Yep. Had it over Thanksgiving. And she'll get it I'm guessing

Reactions: Big_Holla

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I haven't looked that closely at the numbers yet. The vaccine inventor all the way down to an employer requiring a person to get the vaccine have been given blanket immunity so I'm sure it's not good.

Some employers are in fact reconsidering mandatory CV vaccine requirements due to they may be potentially sued if an employee suffers either severe side effects and/or civil laws are in place by the government/state to protect private individuals rights.​

Just thought I'd share a couple of news reports regarding the matter and it appears it's an ongoing discussing and/or debate currently.

Some States Put Brakes on EEOC’s Stance on Mandating Covid-19 Vaccine​

Jan. 13, 2021, 4:01 AM

Kroger won’t require workers to be vaccinated. Grocery chain serves 11 million customers per day​

January 12, 2021 at 10:46 AM EST - Updated January 12 at 6:30 PM