Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I swear these governments need some statistics classes. Like this chart below. It's data for individuals fully vaccinated by age as a percent of total vaccines administered. Who gives a shit. It's completely worthless to know that 10% of the vaccines administered were to people 60-64. Tell me what percentage of your 60-64 population is fully vaccinated. Being in a highr risk group THAT matters.

1628537205576.png

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Last time I ever recall being vaccinated for anything was back in the military. 1986 I think, and yeah, after all those numerous injections, I do recall feeling like someone punched both my arms all day long after that day, cause you got them on each arm. Who knows what the hell were in those damn things back then. Obviously, I survived it, at least up until now anyways...

Reactions: Mike

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
In a newly released weekly report, which compiles state-by-state data on COVID-19 cases among children, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Children's Hospital Association (CHA) found that nearly 94,000 new child COVID-19 cases were reported last week, a continued "substantial" increase.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
In a newly released weekly report, which compiles state-by-state data on COVID-19 cases among children, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Children's Hospital Association (CHA) found that nearly 94,000 new child COVID-19 cases were reported last week, a continued "substantial" increase.
And too what extent has it debilitated the young patiences? Is it severe or is it nothing more than mild flu like symptoms? Heard on the news the Biden administration wants the FDA too take the emergency decl off of the shot and too allow children from ages 5-11 receive it….

Geezer II

portage county oh
And too what extent has it debilitated the young patiences? Is it severe or is it nothing more than mild flu like symptoms? Heard on the news the Biden administration wants the FDA too take the emergency decl off of the shot and too allow children from ages 5-11 receive it….
While severe outcomes of COVID-19 infection in pediatric populations continue to be relatively low compared to adults, the current exponential growth in hospitalizations is a very worrisome trend," explained Dr. John Brownstein, an epidemiologist at Boston Children's Hospital and an ABC News contributor. "As the remaining population ineligible for the vaccine, children will, unfortunately, be the main vectors of virus spread creating risk to both themselves and the rest of the population."

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well I have no credibility, so maybe ask the data abstracters who claim the hospitals are only 50% occupied.:LOL:

No need to claim anything bud. The data across the US is at the below link, Hospital and ICU occupancy percentages by covid patients.

Your concern earlier regarding capacity for normal ICU and admission issues is valid. But hospitals don't traditionally try to maintain a ton of empty icu beds on standby either

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Y‘all gotta listen too this one….

He is 100% correct. I won't say the CDC is completely wrong. But they are very covertly trying to craft a narrative without giving the whole picture. Like this variant. Do you ever think they will admire that it came about because of the vaccine? That the virus mutated to circumvent the meager protections the shot provides. Never in a million years would they admit that even if it was 100% proveable. Hell. They won't even acknowledge much less admit this thing came from a lab despite mountains of evidence to suggest that is the most likely origin.

Geezer II

portage county oh
He is 100% correct. I won't say the CDC is completely wrong. But they are very covertly trying to craft a narrative without giving the whole picture. Like this variant. Do you ever think they will admire that it came about because of the vaccine? That the virus mutated to circumvent the meager protections the shot provides. Never in a million years would they admit that even if it was 100% proveable. Hell. They won't even acknowledge much less admit this thing came from a lab despite mountains of evidence to suggest that is the most likely origin.

Did he say he treated 15 people ? 100% correct - won't say the CDC completely wrong - but but but - what is going on in the rest of the world with this pandemic - does this guy have any professional suppport for his claims or just pop up at a local school board meeting ? - Listen to the school board audiance - really. Will we ever get the truth? If this guy is right I hope doctors and scientists around the world back up his claims . Just my 2 cents -