Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Ohio State Buckeyes

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
I saw yesterday that Urban got a contract with the NFL. My how far they fall. From beloved king of Ohio State, to coaching the 1 and 15 Jaguars. What an egotistical cock. I'd love to shake his hand and ask him again when he's going to play more out of conference in season games to see if he says "fuck you" again like he did 10 years ago. 🤣 🖕🖕urban.
Looks like there's gonna be more sad pizza time.

View attachment 134084

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
5221091E-374E-4B51-A794-DBFC3AD2BF65.gif

Let’s gooooooo

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
I saw yesterday that Urban got a contract with the NFL. My how far they fall. From beloved king of Ohio State, to coaching the 1 and 15 Jaguars. What an egotistical cock. I'd love to shake his hand and ask him again when he's going to play more out of conference in season games to see if he says "fuck you" again like he did 10 years ago. 🤣 🖕🖕urban.
Still bitter from the National Championship ass kicking we gave ya in 2015? I still remember the look on Saban's face lol.

Reactions: xbowguy

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Still bitter from the National Championship ass kicking we gave ya in 2015? I still remember the look on Saban's face lol.

My God, I would be misserable If I had to remember back that far to think of a championship.

Luckily I only have to remember last year. And 2017, and 2015, and 2012, and 2009. (y):ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Tipmoose

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My God, I would be misserable If I had to remember back that far to think of a championship.

Luckily I only have to remember last year. And 2017, and 2015, and 2012, and 2009. (y):ROFLMAO:
At least we still have our whipping boy, Michigan, to play with every year. (Sorry Redhunter, Mike, and other fans of that team.)

Then we get to watch Joe look like the fanboi he is for Bama as they play the girl scouts weekly and somehow find a way to win some big games at the end of the season. But wait! There's more! Now we get Tipmoose to join him. Freaking great. Joe doesn't need anyone that far up his ass. Lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
At least we still have our whipping boy, Michigan, to play with every year. (Sorry Redhunter, Mike, and other fans of that team.)

Then we get to watch Joe look like the fanboi he is for Bama as they play the girl scouts weekly and somehow find a way to win some big games at the end of the season. But wait! There's more! Now we get Tipmoose to join him. Freaking great. Joe doesn't need anyone that far up his ass. Lol

Girl scouts. Says the guy who's a fan of a team that only played half a season and had to get the rules changed to play in their own conf championship game. 😅.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Girl scouts. Says the guy who's a fan of a team that only played half a season and had to get the rules changed to play in their own conf championship game. 😅.

That wasn't a Buckeye decision. That was a Big 10 decision. Even so, tougher schedule in half a season than Bama had in a full season. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: GoetsTalon

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't think Minnesota can beat us. The negated interception due to a stupid roughing the passer hurt. As usual, I will watch the game thru. I will find out if the Buckeyes beat the Buckeyes tonight. If we lose, it is due to our own fault.

Credit to Ibrahim though. He is tough. Tanner Morgan is solid but not "rock star." His experience is to their benefit for sure.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I don't think Minnesota can beat us. The negated interception due to a stupid roughing the passer hurt. As usual, I will watch the game thru. I will find out if the Buckeyes beat the Buckeyes tonight. If we lose, it is due to our own fault.

Credit to Ibrahim though. He is tough. Tanner Morgan is solid but not "rock star." His experience is to their benefit for sure.
I have to respectfully disagree. Gophers are pumped up and Stroud is showing nerves. Not a good combo.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have to respectfully disagree. Gophers are pumped up and Stroud is showing nerves. Not a good combo.
No Doubt they are jacked up. I give them credit. I still think we are the better team though. Play smart. Run the ball. Play tough defense. We should still win. Stop the dumb penalties.

Edit: or just toss a big TD on first down. Lol