Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Summer Shoot food and attendance thread

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
I can cover steaks and ribs one evening. It’ll definitely be a drive for me. Can be there Friday after work around 830 pm. Only will be able to make it Friday night and Saturday night as I have a reunion with my wife and her family Sunday.

Bigcountry40

Okay so Thursday I am going to bring dozen brats and ground deer meat mixed with onions, eggs, seasoning, bread crumbs etc. to make burgers.

Reactions: Dustinb80

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
So it sounds like Thursday is @Bigcountry40 brats and deer burgers, Friday is @bowhunter1023 burritos for breakfast, @OhioWhiteTails fish and fries for dinner. Saturday is @Dannmann801 famous breakfast and I'm smoking a brisket for dinner Saturday night. There will be sides as well, bring chips if you want. @Isaacorps it's bringing chips and salsa. @Quantum673 is bringing Mac and cheese as well as a Buffalo chicken dip. If someone could handle bringing paper plates and forks knives spoons etc it would be a big help. I'll have a coffee pot and will keep it running as needed. Bringing the big red tub, if you prefer something different, bring it along.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
So it sounds like Thursday is @Bigcountry40 brats and deer burgers, Friday is @bowhunter1023 burritos for breakfast, @OhioWhiteTails fish and fries for dinner. Saturday is @Dannmann801 famous breakfast and I'm smoking a brisket for dinner Saturday night. There will be sides as well, bring chips if you want. @Isaacorps it's bringing chips and salsa. @Quantum673 is bringing Mac and cheese as well as a Buffalo chicken dip. If someone could handle bringing paper plates and forks knives spoons etc it would be a big help. I'll have a coffee pot and will keep it running as needed. Bringing the big red tub, if you prefer something different, bring it along.
I won't make it down until Saturday morning.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I think around 75 of these for Saturday night.
IMG_20210712_104447063~2.jpg