Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

6 year old does it again!!!

snelson2221

My 6 yr old son killed this 5 pt buck sunday 11-1 but do to just joining this forum I am just now able to share it with you all. I am so proud. To think that a 6 yr old is tagged out by Nov. 1st is unheard of. This buck came running into a "lil" can. Kody boy put a perfect shot into the front right shoulder. He has helped with everything to the processing to the taxidermist. He's costing me a fortune this year but it will be a year 'we' remember forever. Now I will get down to some serious hunting time of my own.

IMG_1033.jpgIMG_1032.jpgIMG_1031.jpgIMG_1026.JPG

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, tell Kody congrats... That boy is going to have him a good hunting career lol and dad better get some ovetime in and fund his little addiction lol... Enjoy the memories with your little man....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Very Cool!!

Congratulations to Him and Yourself!! :smiley_banana::smiley_clap::smiley_banana:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice job. Congrats to both you and your little guy!

My 5 1/2 yr old son's been beggin' me to take him out this season. I'm going to be moving my ground blind after gun season, and hopefully having him tag along for some late December hunting. Should be interesting to say the least!

Congrats again!