Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anything but the stupid virus

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
@"J" it is my winter growth. . . Which is going to stay since the barbers are closed down. If it gets bad enough I'll cut it myself. Might even let the wife and kids give it a try. Why not let them have some fun? It's not like I'll look any worse. 😁
Wife cut my hair the other day. First time in 36 years 😂 Used my beard trimmer 😂😂😂

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
It was a nice day for a putt with my grandson yesterday.
F07201FD-6B88-493F-8DCB-27227F09EE47.jpeg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
She is growing into quite a fine outdoors woman. Great to see you enjoying time together.

Same goes for Santa Jim and the grandson.

Brock- continued smiles as I read your updates.

Mason and I set up a blind for him to try killta bird with his bow. There were six strutting birds in the field when we drove back along with four hens. Good set up. We picked 20 morels and found another shed antler while we were out as well. Fun afternoon.

Is he still able to hunt in youth season? This is my son's last year of being able to hunt the youth seasons in both PA and Ohio.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I let Addy cut my hair after dinner...turned out pretty good especially for a 12 yr olds first try! Ill save $20 a month from here on lol....
That is awesome. What a great dad! Doesn't matter what we do with our kids. Just need to spend time with them. They will be influenced by others. Good or bad. At least with time spent with them they are getting OUR influence.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason and his buddy Cody went to the blind we set up yesterday. If today was opening day, he have a dead gobbler or would have run out of arrows trying. He filmed two bearded hens also. They had 15 birds in front of the blind. Here are a couple screenshots I took from his vids... 5 long beards in one pic and though it’s hard to tell in the snap, two bearded hens in the other. Masons friend Caleb was out too and found a pile of gobblers to hunt. He wants us to tag along and maybe help him kill his first bird and I’m looking forward to that!
E482952F-49FB-4B48-BBC3-4B410C7BCE4B.png
F327C895-F463-4C2A-B5EA-9EA228838C3F.png