Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anything but the stupid virus

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nope. Just got the boat ready. Mason is feeding his animals. When he’s done with that we will probably head out. A little breezy but we will give it a go. Noticed my boat tag is out of date now too... I’ll pay the fine if I get caught. Gotta go.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
It is sort of comfy in the recliner. Dog at my side. Finish my coffee. Put in a chew. Still watching the Pastor. It is different. Sure is nice to be able to enjoy service during these times.
Our small church has actually been streaming pre corona. Maybe since November. Gotta admit, I've probably sat home and streamed it as often as attended since then. Wife still goes and teaches Sunday school. I can catch it later too if im in the water or woods

Bowkills

Nw oh
It is sort of comfy in the recliner. Dog at my side. Finish my coffee. Put in a chew. Still watching the Pastor. It is different. Sure is nice to be able to enjoy service during these times.
I enjoy being able to yell at my kids to be quiet instead of a finger snap or glare....

Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Our small church has actually been streaming pre corona. Maybe since November. Gotta admit, I've probably sat home and streamed it as often as attended since then. Wife still goes and teaches Sunday school. I can catch it later too if im in the water or woods

Our church is fairly large. Been attending roughly 2 years. They were streaming when we got there and have continued. It does make me smile to hear there are smaller churches doing this now.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Bottom is painted and oil is changed. Almost ready to rock.
20200329_160623.jpg