Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Archery Swan.....LEaving tomorrow!

Kaiser878

ohio
Well the times has come. I am leaving tomorrow to go Swan hunting in NC.....Archery style! I cant wait to get down there! Should be a good time! Ill post up how it went when I get back!

rrr

So, how exactly do you shoot a swan with a bow?? I mean, I've played the game online where the stick man shoots them out of the air...but that seems like a hell of a way to lose arrows, and probably unrealistic. So I'm assuming that that limits you to shooting them while they are sitting??

Diablo54

Outside
So, how exactly do you shoot a swan with a bow?? I mean, I've played the game online where the stick man shoots them out of the air...but that seems like a hell of a way to lose arrows, and probably unrealistic. So I'm assuming that that limits you to shooting them while they are sitting??
I have never been fortunate enough to hunt as magnificent creature as the swan,although If I were to do so I would use a Flu FLu. This stops your arrow from going to far and making you lose an arrow.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
have fun zack....goood luck buddy

I will bust your nuts a little too.......They are elusive animals arent they, sitting there in the water, doing nothing, floating around in the middle, letting you feed them....

Could be a challenge though, if they are in the middle of the pond..