Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BBQ sauce

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So you guys use SBR on chicken, pork and beef? I expected a lot more diversity here.
For me, BBQ sauce is BBQ sauce. I either want something with SBR sauce or I don’t. When I want it, yea it goes on just about anything... I just switch things up by changing seasonings or dry rubs, or the addition of a honey glaze underneath. Chicken thighs on low and slow smoke, then a coating of honey, then finished with a carmelized layer of SBR and some higher heat to crisp things up... that’ll make you slap your grandma.

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
I agree, like a good steak not needing A-1. I mostly use it when I make my own chips or when we do appetizers for dinner.

I’ll also use it at smokehouses. I’m guilty of smothering a well cooked brisket sandwich in that case. But I think I go to those places just to have the sauce. That’s what I crave from them, not the sandwich itself. I smother the fries and everything when I go. Millstone spicy sauce is the diggity.

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
I was recently introduced alabama white suace for chicken. Sbr's is the best store bought in my opinion. I hold the opinion at good Brisket shouldnt need any sauce. Pulled pork shouldnt need it either really. If i do use sauce on pork i prefer the carolina style vinger sauces.
Weird that you said that and the same day I seen these.
4EFBD28A-4775-4BDA-B2D8-3B21685B2588.jpeg

I could see how 98% of the public would love these. Myself, you can keep these nasty ass things! Like a salt and vinegar chip with spicy BBQ sauce. My wife and kids loved them, my face just twitched and I learned about taste buds I didn’t know I had.

"J"

Dustin’s FORMER fishing coach
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
  • "J"

"J"

Weird that you said that and the same day I seen these.
View attachment 95633
I could see how 98% of the public would love these. Myself, you can keep these nasty ass things! Like a salt and vinegar chip with spicy BBQ sauce. My wife and kids loved them, my face just twitched and I learned about taste buds I didn’t know I had.
Bring a bunch too Stroud’s mofo.... 😂