Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BCS Smackdown...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Andrew luck is the real deal...man that was the best game i have seen all season last night....that fuggin kid is impressive with his accuracy but he sort of looked like that crazy sloth on the ice age movie....Standford may be way better than i ever thought. While teh SEC may be better athletes overall, "ethnic studies" much of a major...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I just watched the highlights of the game last night, from what they said Luck was outstanding, got the mvp and the w. Think he'll be back next year?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
You knwo what I find Odd about the NFL and SEC players...I my opinion the SEC defensive linemen are quick and strong as hell mostly across the board. One would think that the Offensive linemen that have to block them would be bumper draft pick or walk on....But in teh NFL you don't see very many SEC linemen...who are supposively better athletes and are tested against harder competition. I see a lot of Big East, Big ten and Big 12 linemen mostly.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I just watched the highlights of the game last night, from what they said Luck was outstanding, got the mvp and the w. Think he'll be back next year?

He will only be back if his coach is back. he is not going to learn a new offense in his junior year and be as heisman candidate so he we most likely move on...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Andrew luck is the real deal...man that was the best game i have seen all season last night....that fuggin kid is impressive with his accuracy but he sort of looked like that crazy sloth on the ice age movie....Standford may be way better than i ever thought. While teh SEC may be better athletes overall, "ethnic studies" much of a major...

HA...

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=17300&ATCLID=1549127

#2 Terrelle Pryor
Major: Exploring lmao

Yet somehow has a 3.4 GPA... Have you seen this guy speak publicly.. I wouldn't let him answer phones if I owned a McDonalds.. 3.4 GPA pffftttt

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My point is it's prevalent across most university sports programs of any notoriety.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Something i found wile looking around that I thought was a funny answer.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Ohio_State_football_team_GPA

Q: What is Ohio State football team GPA?
A: shi**y

lmao lmao..

You could insert almost every major college football program in there and it's the same joke with a different team being the brunt of the joke. It's just the landscape of major college football. We're no better, or no worse than the rest of them.

I agree with Milo, Luck will only come back if Harbaugh comes back. I've always had a lot of respect for Stanford as a school, so I'd like to see them both return and watch them make a run at the Heisman and the NC. They definitely proved they are one of the best 3-4 teams in the country right now and they pieces are there to make a huge statement next year.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'll also say that I would rather lose tonight without these players than to win with them. IMO, we'd earn more respect as a program for sitting them all the entire game and losing respectively than if we start them and win. And to start them and lose, well that's the shittiest outcome of all...

Bloody Nock

I hope ol' sweater vest sits them boys.
I really enjoy watching you "big boy schools" battle it out i just wish we could get a coach that doesnt teach window lickers

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My point is it's prevalent across most university sports programs of any notoriety.

You could insert almost every major college football program in there and it's the same joke with a different team being the brunt of the joke. It's just the landscape of major college football. We're no better, or no worse than the rest of them.

I agree with Milo, Luck will only come back if Harbaugh comes back. I've always had a lot of respect for Stanford as a school, so I'd like to see them both return and watch them make a run at the Heisman and the NC. They definitely proved they are one of the best 3-4 teams in the country right now and they pieces are there to make a huge statement next year.

lol ...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'll also say that I would rather lose tonight without these players than to win with them. IMO, we'd earn more respect as a program for sitting them all the entire game and losing respectively than if we start them and win. And to start them and lose, well that's the shittiest outcome of all...
I'd like to see them benched, but OSU still get the win.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Way to add to the conversation. I say Luck and coach are gone. Look what happened to the draft stock of Jake locker.

sent from my HTC evo

Way to display lack of reading comprehension.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I get it, you were digging at his comments. Typical of a sec homer.

sent from my HTC evo

Wrong. You still don't get it... read milos post, my next post, and jesses post. Then you may understand my "lol" post and why I bolded both sayings..

Btw. Epe.. Don't cry.... If at the end of the special Olympics they were made to compete in the real Olympics to prove themselves... I'm sure they would feel much like the big 10 does right now. :)

epe

Lancaster
Just messing with ya. Sec is better I know it. But they is dumb down dere. And Florida got smashed by osu in b-ball this year. I am playing tomorrow night, anybody wanna come and play?

sent from my HTC evo