Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

BCS Smackdown...

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Arkansas' kicking game has been lights out. If it weren't for the receivers being unable to catch passes I think this game would have been different. Mallet is definitely a special pocket passer. I'm hoping we can find some way to squeeze out a win.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
My reaction to the interception was delayed by about 15 seconds. Holy smokes!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I m just putting it out there that you can pick up a few sugar bowl rings on campus in a few months.....

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I m just putting it out there that you can pick up a few sugar bowl rings on campus in a few months.....

From what tattoo parlor?

Btw, it was their possessions, they should be able to sell it or do angrily that they want with it. Fugg the NCAA regulations.

rrr

And, thanks to Ryan Mallet, Michigan still sucks, and Cam Hayward has never lost to them!

Hate to see Chiminy go down like that...but TP is the biggest baby bitch ever! You'd think that winning a bowl game would be a little bit on endorine...must be not as much as getting free tattoos.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Whew! Give the Hoggs credit for coming back but Tressel likes curling up in the fetal position when having a lead...........of any kind! Props to the defense for holding their ground countless times in the second half because of conservative play calling. The great Dane should have got co-mvp IMO but TP did make some crucial plays with his legs. GO BUCKS!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang, fell asleep at halftime. Woke up with 5min to go. . . on the replay. haha Watched the last 5min and thought "Yep, typical Tressel ball. Play not to lose." I figured they wouldn't repeat the first half (which was not pretty but the score didn't show it). When the punt was blocked I figured this would continue the OSU tradition of letting another one slip away due to conservative play in the second half. Huge interception! Bottom line was the fact that when key plays needed to be made, the Buckeyes made them and the Arkansas receivers did not! My hats off to their quarterback, he is a player!