Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

best range finder

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Not sure if this is the forum for it .....but oh well. Looking for a good brand range finder in the 100-150 range. Any ideas or brands that are junk. I know I wont get an elite one but don't need one. Just one for coyote,groundhig,and deer hunting. Thanks for th info

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I had a Bushnell Yardage Pro Scout I used for hunting and 3D for five years before I bought something new. It still works and I keep it in my golf bag. Hard to go wrong with it...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
This one isnt too bad, it's kinda hard to adjust focus, but it gets the job done.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I got a wildgame Innovations halo one for free basically. It works pretty good, not much past 100yds or 80 for that matter but for close up distances and deer hunting it works pretty good.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have had the Yardage Pro for Bushnell for years. It has been abused and still keeps on ticking. I get a read out on a decently reflective target out to 350 pretty easy. After that it starts getting tough.

Beentown

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ryan- I just got either the 450 or 550 from Bushnell and I like it. Pretty compact and seems to do well out to at least 160-170ds. This is the farthest I have tried it so far. I will look through my records. I either got it at Natchez or Optics Planet for around $150.