Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boarhead's Coyote Snaring 2014

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
securedownload[1] (23).jpgsecuredownload[2] (12).jpgsecuredownload[2] (8).jpgsecuredownload[2] (9).jpgsecuredownload[1] (17).jpgsecuredownload[2] (11).jpgsecuredownload[2] (7).jpgsecuredownload[1] (18).jpgWell Don made it up today to run my snare line and see how I set them and we had a blast as we caught two female yotes and one was furred great the other not so well.Also caught a nice boar coon so not a bad day at all.Was nice to have some catches since Don was with me.Hopefully he learned a little about snare setting also and I think he did as I had him setting some as we went along.We got another 20 set on the family farm today so I am hoping to catch some tomorrow but time will tell.Glad to have some more snow and cold as they seem to run a lot better, Rick aka Xbow Guy is coming up tomorrow to run them with me so would be fun if we have some catches.Just really nice to have caught 6 in the past week 6 less deer killers out there.Don also brought me a couple bottles of his special brew so look forward to trying that also.LOL

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
securedownload[1] (27).jpgMade it out this morning and no coyotes today but had a miss on one looked like it's leg went in and then it pulled out, Did catch a big boar coon and also got to Meet Rick "xbow guy" today and we had a good time on the line and he also got to meet some of my buddy's that were setting up for a goose hunt this morning. Being a small world it is turns out I knew Rick back in the day as he went to school with my cousin, .Small World.LOL We did see quite a lot of yote tracks today so am hoping for some more catches next week.That is Rick in the pic with the coon.