Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bonus 2023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
20231216_083733.jpg

20231216_085500.jpg

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
My uncle from Georgia drew blood. This deer came threw with a hole back in the guts. And he put him down. His first buck in about 5 seasons. So he's happy. He thought he missed he didnt find any blood and the neighbor came driving down the road and yelled hey your deer is laying on the road. He didn't even have to drag it anywhere.

Attachments

• 1000019135.jpg
    1000019135.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 115

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My uncle from Georgia drew blood. This deer came threw with a hole back in the guts. And he put him down. His first buck in about 5 seasons. So he's happy. He thought he missed he didnt find any blood and the neighbor came driving down the road and yelled hey your deer is laying on the road. He didn't even have to drag it anywhere.
Congratulations too your uncle!

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Awesome!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Settled in a tripod on a little permission piece. Bumped 4 going in. A little warm, but it's comfy out.
Bumping them at least tells you at least some are nearby! They might slip back in on DW side to see what spooked them as they like to do sometimes.
I’ve slipped in all ninja like many times without bumping shit only to find out there was nothing within a mile of me to begin with….lmao.

Good luck Nate👍🏻