Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boulder grocery store shooting

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Already put out the shooter was middle aged white male so there's that. It's going to be the straw on that camel's back I bet.
908E1645-4171-4B77-87C6-B7CE35723C2B.jpeg

Right at the beginning of Trump's presidency was the Vegas shooting (perhaps pre-planned for Hillary's first term?). Then next to nothing for 3 years (correct me if I'm wrong). 3 months into Biden's first term you have the guy in Florida and now this one. I'm not a conspiracy theorist in general but man you have to wonder if this is part of something bigger to put this clamp down they desire on guns.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Right at the beginning of Trump's presidency was the Vegas shooting (perhaps pre-planned for Hillary's first term?). Then next to nothing for 3 years (correct me if I'm wrong). 3 months into Biden's first term you have the guy in Florida and now this one. I'm not a conspiracy theorist in general but man you have to wonder if this is part of something bigger to put this clamp down they desire on guns.
Yep sure makes you wonder. The left is against assult rifles and don't want the police to have military gear - wtf - do they want the cops to wear swim suits when they take on these shooters

Reactions: Big_Holla

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Las Vegas

Stephen Paddock, a 54-year-old white man, opened gunfire at a concert from the 32nd floor of a hotel, killing 58 people in the city in 2017.

Sutherland Springs, Texas

A white shooter, Devin Patrick Kelley, opened fire on a small church in Sutherland Springs claiming 25 lives and an unborn child.

El Paso, Texas

Suspected gunman Patrick Crusius, 21, who is believed to hold white supremacist ideologies, killed at least 22 people at a Walmart. Authorities are questioning a him after he allegedly posted a racist essay online shortly before the massacre.

Stoneman Douglas High School

A former white student named Nikolas Cruz, 19, unleashed gunfire at the school in Parkland, Florida, killing 17 children and staff members.

Some of the shootings on Trumps watch - theres many more

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Holla

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Interesting that they love to point out race. But the number of shootings largely follows the population demographics with slight variation.

1616512288466.png

1616512177989.png

The real tragedy of all the media sensationalism is the fact that they completely ignore the real mass shootings in America. They ignore this loss of life on a daily basis... The true mass shootings in America are African American and Latino youth, not some crazy white guy or assault rifles.

1616512505195.png

Things that make you go HMMM....... white male my ass!

Police identified the suspect as Ahmad Alissa, a 21-year-old from Arvada, Colorado​