Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boulder grocery store shooting

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

The shear ignorance of these people boggles the mind.....

Yep.. The real question by that biotch should be why didn't his family try to get him help when they knew he had a long history of obviously being mentally unstable.. If they had, then the NICS system would've likely had him as a no sale on this question.

i. Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?

Reactions: Big_Holla
Yep.. The real question by that biotch should be why didn't his family try to get him help when they knew he had a long history of obviously being mentally unstable.. If they had, then the NICS system would've likely had him as a no sale on this question.

i. Have you ever been adjudicated as a mental defective OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?

This was posted by a local gun shop that made complete sense in this situation.

You want to have a "common sense" talk about gun control. Let's have one, shall we?
In a news article I read this morning, and I quote..."the suspect’s family told investigators they believed Alissa was suffering some type of mental illness, including delusions. Relatives described times when Alissa told them people were following or chasing him, which they said may have contributed to the violence"
It goes further to say...After the shooting, detectives went to Alissa’s home and found his sister-in-law, who told them that he had been playing around with a weapon she thought looked like a “machine gun” about two days earlier, according to an arrest affidavit."
Read that as many times as you think you need to in order to grasp the situation here.
Your family suspects you are suffering from some type of mental illness, they see you playing around with a weapon they think looks like a "machine gun" and what did they do about it? I'll wait.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This was posted by a local gun shop that made complete sense in this situation.
But were they also originally from Syria? You know, the country Biden bombed a month ago?

I have NOT confirmed this fact. I read it from an unchecked document. This may not be true. Even if they were from Syria. . .could have been something else that triggered him. Hard saying.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
What's extremely disheartning is the Atlanta shootings are being touted as a hate crime after a white guy killed 6 asians, a Guatemalan, and a white guy. Which is interesting considering the target was massage parlors and what he saw as a tempting sin because of his sex addiction. The target was not asians, even the shooter said he didn't target asians, and it wasn't about race. But since the majority of workers at those places are asian those were the majority of the victims.

Yet an Arabic guy kills 10 white people in Boulder and not a word is said about even the possibility they were racially targeted, despite witnesses saying he took his time and picked targets.
Yea I hardly can believe the guy in Atlanta was hating Asian women considering the fact that he loved getting happy endings by them. Wth

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yea I hardly can believe the guy in Atlanta was hating Asian women considering the fact that he loved getting happy endings by them. Wth

Live at 5. New light on the Atlanta shooter. He was a misogynistic racist who used what he saw as an inferior race for sexual pleasure. 😉. Predictable media spin is so easy. 😅

Floki

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi). The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan); and now the FBI knew in advance of Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa.

Those are just off-the-top of my head… Anyone notice a pattern?

Article.

I believe thats question that’s always over looked. Let’s make more laws tho..

mike hunt

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi). The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan); and now the FBI knew in advance of Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa.

Those are just off-the-top of my head… Anyone notice a pattern?

Article.

I believe thats question that’s always over looked. Let’s make more laws tho..
Not too many with names like Joe Smith, weird