Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bowmar Buck 2018 Ohio Monster

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Couldn’t stop smiling for him when he called his buddy to tell him the news. Congratulations to him!

I can relate to him on leasing and pressure all around but that’s all! Don’t have near as much free time to chase the sons a bitches as he does though.😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
Congrats to him.... However... It might be my PC but I had a hard time seeing the deer and still feel it was an iffy shot at that time of the day... Esp. with expandable broadheads... One little twig and that head opens up and changes direction... Again just my thoughts... Glad it worked out for him....

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Awesome buck and definitely not dis crediting his hard work, especially on 5 acres!
But I have to ask, has anyone here seen the turkey hunt where he snipes a turkey out from under Ms.ohio? 😂

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Congrats to him.... However... It might be my PC but I had a hard time seeing the deer and still feel it was an iffy shot at that time of the day... Esp. with expandable broadheads... One little twig and that head opens up and changes direction... Again just my thoughts... Glad it worked out for him....

It's just the camera, Joe recorded my buck on film and it looks grainy pitch black, although we could see him perfectly with a naked eye.

Fletch

Supporting Member
It's just the camera, Joe recorded my buck on film and it looks grainy pitch black, although we could see him perfectly with a naked eye.
That's what I thought... But whats the story on the turkey??? Since you mentioned it....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well didn't see anything wrong in the video... And I did hear him telling her to shoot... I guess she froze up and couldn't do it... Guy seems like a decent dude that likes to hunt....

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
What was her deal I wonder? Did they talk about it afterwards? Had he not shot the bird the gig was gonna be up, imo

Creamer

Athens
Well didn't see anything wrong in the video... And I did hear him telling her to shoot... I guess she froze up and couldn't do it... Guy seems like a decent dude that likes to hunt....

I saw another video of him online where he kills a good buck with a trad bow he built himself. That's next level shit.