Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Broadheads

I bought a pack of Steelforce Phatheads last season and had pretty good results with them. Scary-sharp and fly like bullets. I'm considering upgrading to the Phathead SOBs this year, though, for a little bit extra cutting diameter. I've had great success with G5 Tekan IIs in the past also.

Steel force stuff is wicked..I use slick trick Standards an Magnums..But them Steel force are tempting..I almost forgot i keep a Carbon express F-15 mechanical in the quiver to just for giggles in grins:smiley_bril:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Steel force stuff is wicked..I use slick trick Standards an Magnums..But them Steel force are tempting..I almost forgot i keep a Carbon express F-15 mechanical in the quiver to just for giggles in grins:smiley_bril:

lol... those F-15s are insane! I tell you what, I've had my hands on a lot of broadheads over the years... not shot them all, but have at least given them first-hand looks and held them... Of them all, I think my Steel Force heads have been by far the sharpest blades out of the package. And the fact that the blades are twice as thick as everyone else's makes them pretty fuggin tough. Last year, my decision was between Slick Tricks and the Phatheads. My brother already shoots STs, and they are definitely impressive, but I don't think they cut as easily as the Phatheads, IMO.