Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I need to catch some highlights. BYU over WI? LSU came back to best Auburn? Again, some great ball today!

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Pulled it out
809E2F36-DB07-4496-BEFD-DA0149A003B3.jpeg

Reactions: bowhunter1023

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
UK over Mississippi State?
Purdue snapped their losing streak over a ranked BC?
Iowa had me rooting for them. In the game until the final minutes. WI for the win.
Can't remember who Army played. Ranked team. Went to OT before Army went down. That was a shocker.
Nebraska still sucks. Made the team up north look good.
Penn St had a fight with Illinois until the 4th qtr last night when they pulled away in style.

I haven't even covered much ground here. Love college football!

Reactions: aholdren

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
UK over Mississippi State?
Purdue snapped their losing streak over a ranked BC?
Iowa had me rooting for them. In the game until the final minutes. WI for the win.
Can't remember who Army played. Ranked team. Went to OT before Army went down. That was a shocker.
Nebraska still sucks. Made the team up north look good.
Penn St had a fight with Illinois until the 4th qtr last night when they pulled away in style.

I haven't even covered much ground here. Love college football!

It was unranked Army vs #5 Oklahoma and Army was giving them all they wanted. It was a pay per view game WTF.

I too was rooting for Iowa. They played a hell of a game and did not look like an unranked team. Some stupid mistakes and penalties cost them that win.

Old dominion whipped up on VT. That's freaggin embarrassing.

Jamie

Ohio
Mt. Union is a fucking dynasty. my wifes nephew was offered a scholarship to go there and play QB. his retarded parents convinced him that their Engineering school wasn't good enough, so he went to Ohio St, where he, of course, did not play QB or anything else besides bench. did get lots of free tickets though, and a trip to the National Championship game in 2015.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mt. Union is a fucking dynasty. my wifes nephew was offered a scholarship to go there and play QB. his retarded parents convinced him that their Engineering school wasn't good enough, so he went to Ohio St, where he, of course, did not play QB or anything else besides bench. did get lots of free tickets though, and a trip to the National Championship game in 2015.

Yeah, bad move on their part. My neighbor was in charge of housekeeping for the amount of time it took 3 of her kids to go for free.
There wasn’t free rides for the athletes but it was damn close too it. Alumni took care of them boys and girls...
Buddy of mine is “Talking” too their Softball coach. She deer hunts and bass fishes....