Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Covid vaccinations

Think about what it is doing to our kids hearing these things. View attachment 142669
Merry Christmas everyone. Let's try and slow down this divide during these tough times. Everyone's Christmas is going to be different this year. Let's not start it out with name calling before it even gets started. Let's enjoy the season with the ones we still have. Put aside the politics and such. Wash your hands and be a good clean person. Respect wishes of others as you would like your wishes respected and carry on.
Wait! Whaaa...

Back when I was growing up their was a very powerful saying:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me!"

Uh Oh!............

Attachments

• uh oh!.jpg
    uh oh!.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Sad
Reactions: hickslawns
Uh Oh!............

Here is the updated link. Open it, then go to the right side mid way down link or the bottom link and open in Excel then particularly read the last paragraph of the Excel page.

There you will read:
· Vaccination status: Those who have received three doses of a vaccine and test positive for COVID-19 are more likely to be infected with infections compatible with the Omicron variant compared with those who are unvaccinated, though individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant. It is too early to draw conclusions from our data on the effectiveness of vaccines against the Omicron variant.

Reactions: brock ratcliff

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Here is the updated link. Open it, then go to the right side mid way down link or the bottom link and open in Excel then particularly read the last paragraph of the Excel page.

There you will read:
· Vaccination status: Those who have received three doses of a vaccine and test positive for COVID-19 are more likely to be infected with infections compatible with the Omicron variant compared with those who are unvaccinated, though individuals who had received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine continued to be less likely to test positive for COVID-19, regardless of variant. It is too early to draw conclusions from our data on the effectiveness of vaccines against the Omicron variant.

You mean its possible that we targeted a spike protein of a virus and the virus may have mutated to not only circumvent but play off it. I'm shocked, said no virologist ever. 😅

You mean its possible that we targeted a spike protein of a virus and the virus may have mutated to not only circumvent but play off it. I'm shocked, said no virologist ever. 😅
Doctors mean nothing today. Scientists mean nothing today. Nurses, teachers, first responders, police mean nothing today. The only medical opinion that is important comes from a computer software salesman who made big money allowing viruses to infect your computers, then letting his 'independent "virus professionals repeatedly inoculate your system till it no longer works and must be replaced and a doctor who hasn't treated a patient in over 50 years...if ever, who then let's his "inter-dependent" associates repeatedly inoculate your system till it no longer works and needs to be replaced...

Beagles mean nothing, little children mean nothing, elderly mean nothing, you and I mean nothing, sound reason means nothing, proper medicine and science mean nothing only the Benjamin's and only the flow of Benjamin's from us to them. Look at the patents on the approved treatments and on the sicknesses themselves and look at the owners of them and you will perhaps see the pattern. Yet anyone who ever owned Micron Soft should be able to figure out the virus pattern from the first paragraph!

"Create the problem cause a reaction and then supply the solution!" Anyone ever heard of Hegel? https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/

Reactions: brock ratcliff