Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Covid vaccinations

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I find it amazing that the FDA has said that it's people can only read about 5 pages an hour. And it's very telling that Pfizer has joined in on the appeal. Why should they care if the documents are released.
Why do they need too read them…. Again? If it deals with the case turn it over. Unless there’s some fuckery going on….

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Why do they need too read them…. Again? If it deals with the case turn it over. Unless there’s some fuckery going on….

They claim its to make sure any personal information regarding test patients is redacted. Information that should have been redacted prior to it getting to the FDA because if not it's a HIPAA violation.

Reactions: "J" and Big_Holla

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Meanwhile on the vaccinations front, this from Scotland!

AYE!

Yep.. Precisely..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 out of the 104 people who died of Covid in Scotland in the week ending Feb. 4 were unvaccinated. In the 4 weeks ending Feb. 4, 61 of the 478 people were unvaccinated. (That’s equivalent to about 30,000 deaths in the United States.)

In other words, almost 9 out of 10 of the people who die in Scotland are vaccinated, and the vast majority of those are boosted. And deaths remain stubbornly high, even though Omicron is far milder.

Scotland was among a handful of countries to publish data at this level of detail. I suspect the others will follow its lead.

The novel Covid vaccine experiment is over. It’s ending. It’s failed.

The authorities know the truth as well as anyone else.

They are taking their only possible course of action: end the mandates, hide the raw numbers, and hope there are no long-term problems and everyone forgets.

Oh yeah, and try to censor anyone who won’t.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Screenshot_20220312-192458_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: Sgt Fury and "J"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh crap. I forgot about this. Are we still doing the Covid thing at the FDA? I didn't realize it. 🤣

Yep. I'll give you a brief synopses. If you're over the age of 50 you should get the 4th shot 4-5 months after your last shot because the other shots don't last very long. But only if you're over 50, because you tend to have a higher probability of comorbidities. But if you're under 50 you should feel confident in your last shot regardless of when you got it regardless of your comorbidities. And if you haven't gotten your third shot aka your first booster you should do that quickly because you're in danger and they provide great lasting protection.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The Cleveland clinic would rather let a 9 year old die than give him his father's kidney because the father is unvaccinated. The Cleveland clinic is more than willing to harvest a kidney for transplant from a deceased unvaccinated donor but not a live unvaccinated donor. This type of Nazism has to stop. Fucking ridiculous and shameful. They're willing to guarantee death to a 9-year-old because the father may contract covid despite it being a highly survivable condition as noted by the Cleveland clinics own research. 🙄

Eventually, these people playing God are going to fuck with the wrong person and get someone's kid killed. If my son died because of some bureaucrat BS like this there would be an astonishing number of people responsable sent to meet their maker.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The Cleveland clinic would rather let a 9 year old die than give him his father's kidney because the father is unvaccinated. The Cleveland clinic is more than willing to harvest a kidney for transplant from a deceased unvaccinated donor but not a live unvaccinated donor. This type of Nazism has to stop. Fucking ridiculous and shameful. They're willing to guarantee death to a 9-year-old because the father may contract covid despite it being a highly survivable condition as noted by the Cleveland clinics own research. 🙄

Eventually, these people playing God are going to fuck with the wrong person and get someone's kid killed. If my son died because of some bureaucrat BS like this there would be an astonishing number of people responsable sent to meet their maker.

Fucking stupid ass shit needs too stop…