Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyote Challenge

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Yes, Actually it is not over until midnight.....But in the morning Ric (Finelyshedded) is going to draw a name somehow out of the following:

Joe
Jesse
Brian
Cole

JB
Steve
Colton
Craig
20170210_204839.jpg..20170210_204847.jpg
Thanks go out to everyone who participated or followed along. Really made my day to see people out trying for their first time. Big Congratulations go out to every person who took a coyote or coyotes! Will be working with Jesse to set this up again for next year. Hopefully we can make it bigger and better. Be nice to see the numbers go up! Looks like 22 died in this years Challenge. Again...GREAT JOB GUYS!

And Special Thanks To Joy For Making The Cup For Us!

Last edited:

OO2

In the Uplands
I sure do appreciate your generosity!! They will be put to use on more coyotes in the future!

Excellent contest. Sure was fun to see what all everyone caught. Thanks for putting it together.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Alrighty Then.... Ric and Karissa decided to draw a name after midnight last night. Ms. Karissa drew COLTONS name to win the CUSTOM TOO CUP. Congrats Colton! Send me an address fellas and I will get this in the mail!
68265.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oh Brian. She is such a cutie. Why you gotta go and ruin her like that? Why would you expose her to Rick and his ways? lol

You guys are good grandpas. Keep showing those youngsters the finer things in life. Well done!

Speaking of youngsters: Congrats Cole! Keep up the good work young man!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats on winning the cup, Colton.

This was a great contest guys. Rick, thanks for lighting this fire and making it interesting. I know I had a blast running my snare line and this Coyote Challenge is the main reason I gave it a try. I'm already looking forward to next year's contest!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Oh Brian. She is such a cutie. Why you gotta go and ruin her like that? Why would you expose her to Rick and his ways? lol

You guys are good grandpas. Keep showing those youngsters the finer things in life. Well done!

Speaking of youngsters: Congrats Cole! Keep up the good work young man!
Cause she is a TOO girl Phil![emoji2]