Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Custom turkey strikers

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Zebrawood double Sider. Get loud and soft, two hens in one call[emoji3]🦃
Oh man that's the jam right there

Reactions: BJR

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
First pic is a walnut slate, two piece tulipwood. Second pic of the three calls left to right, Padauk black anodized aluminum over glass, TOO edition cherry glass, walnut red slate over glass. Dymondwood striker will run all three like a champ.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
First pic is a walnut slate, two piece tulipwood. Second pic of the three calls left to right, Padauk black anodized aluminum over glass, TOO edition cherry glass, walnut red slate over glass. Dymondwood striker will run all three like a champ.
Hello Ladies!!!!!! Id bet my fingers can make these ladies speak the language!!!!! Oh boy!

Reactions: Bigslam51

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Hello Ladies!!!!!! Id bet my fingers can make these ladies speak the language!!!!! Oh boy!
Those fuggers will be the death of quite a few 🦃

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I have never tried a striker with the flare tip
When you get back to turning I will need one

Sent from my iPhone Admin note: Please go in to your app settings and disable signatures. Pro

Greg, I had not done so either until the first one Chad did for me. Now I have 3 and wonder why it took me so long to catch on! I love using the, particularly for light purrs and clucks. I can lay the striker flatter than a normal tipped one and I feel like it gives me more control. They're really the cat's ass IMO.