Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer Management Stakeholder Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Another point is that in this area of the country few people actually own enough ground to "stockpile" deer. Those deer will wander off that property and onto property with access.
Ain't no different here either. That's why I get pissed when people say "my buck" or "my deer". Mofo, that son of a b#@ch could wonder in front of my stand 1/4 mile away and I'll kill it😂

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Another point is that in this area of the country few people actually own enough ground to "stockpile" deer. Those deer will wander off that property and onto property with access.
When I was young and dumb, I thought my 80 acres was the center of the universe. In the last 12 years, I've learned how naive I was when it came to what impact I could have on my local herd, and how far "my bucks" wandered from home. Just last year, the oldest buck I had on cam, who spent a ton of time on us, was killed a mile north of us during gun season. After talking with another neighbor living adjacent to the property where that buck was killed, he gets every deer on cam I get, so there's no secrecy, let alone a "claim" to any animal out there.

B

bawana

file:///C:/Users/Brent/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_Workshop%202%20Materials%20(1).zip/Workshop%202%20Materials/Corn%20and%20Soybean%20Crop%20Depredation%20by%20Wildlife.pdf

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Wow. Dude you can't link directly to a PDF on your computer. You'll need to take a screenshot of it to convert it to an image, then either upload it to TOO or a Photo host other than photobucket.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You'll need to download the Dropbox app to view those slides, which means yet another account and service in possession of your email.

I must say, it's nice to see the tech side of the digital interface has the bugs works out............

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bawana. Screenshot the information that you would like to post then upload it as a picture. Not many people are going to have dropbox or want to download the app.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I guess it's time to get off the smart phones that don't work well and use a laptop. Just saying it works OK.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I guess it's time to get off the smart phones that don't work well and use a laptop. Just saying it works OK.
Smart phone works just fine, I just refuse to download that app. I don't have to sit in the house to check up on the forum either, which is nice, so I got that going for me😎

Status
Not open for further replies.