Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Doggone good dog thread

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
1488EBEE-8594-46CD-936A-BE393DAA3F04.jpeg

Son and DIL showed up with their pup, the two of them ran around like idiots and wore themselves out 😂😂😂

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My Gunnar ate a 12 gauge 3" BB shell last night. I'd much rather wish your Gunner a happy birthday than think about the mess I have to clean up when I get home! :ROFLMAO:

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I'm now looking for a new pup. Got a line on a couple one being a german shepard we had a few of them growing up. The other being a yellow lab. One thing I'm trying to think about it the temperament of some Shepards. Not worried so much about the kids with them but friends and other family that come over. The last shepard I had i could do anything with him but if someone else was to try and handle him it was all bad.

Reactions: Big_Holla

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Some good lookin dogs
All the FedEx driver saw was teeth... 😂

I was outside moving my truck and walked back in the house through the garage and the carnage was at the front door.... No bites were delivered, no jumping on him just surrounded and listening too barking, growling in surround sound....
3 eCollars going off simultaneously and 3 dogs racing back too the porch and laying down....
All because of one misguided door opening... Oh well, he was cool, lessons were learned. We’ll move on.