Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Double crab claw video

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Hey guys, I just got the video of my Ohio buck on teh website this morning. Two years in a row I have been blessed to take a buck on Oct 30th and over a decoy. If anyone is looking for me this Oct
30th...don't bother, I will be in the tree all day...lol.

http://faithatfulldraw.com/?p=553

So who else has shot one on Oct 30th?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Awesome video as usual Dale.

The closest I have come to taking one on that date was 09' season when I took a doe on Oct. 17th

I might just have to tag along with you on the 30th to take a stud of buck on that date next year lol.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Nice video Dale. What brand camera are you using?
That was done with a Sony HDR-AX2000. The image quality is soooooo much better than what YouTube shows, it sucks the image quality you loose using YouTube. Vimeo is much better but you typically have to buy a yearly plan to have higher GB downloads, I just haven't done that yet.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
I still don't know how that buck made it to the woods with that much blood pumping out.

Here is a good example of the image quality you lose on YouTube. When you watch the raw video as soon as the arrow goes in the deer you can instantly see blood blowing out that entrance hole. Then right after it starts running away you can literally see blood spraying out both sides. Unfortunately you can't see it all that well on YouTube.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Man Dale. As always.. Awesome footage, awesome hunting, and awesome editing. Thanks for sharing the video and the hunt. :)

WOW! I am impressed! Great vid on a great buck! The editing superb! Congrats and thank you very much for sharing!

I love the music on that video, it really does something for the video.....

Great Video!!! I agree with gecko... Music is awesome..

That really sums it up...Great footage,great editing ,great choice of music an when to play it an sync it up with the kill shot..Keep them coming