Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Favorite Superbowl Commercial

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I know we have a few more hours to kick off but figured I would get this thread started before someone else does.

So what was your favorite Superbowl Commercial? :smiley_chinrub:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The ads as a whole SUCKED ASS! Worse ever IMO! I did think the bud commerical of the cowboy hard ass singing Tiny Dancer at the end was funny. I like the e-trade baby ads but they were not as good as in the past.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I agree this years commercials were upsetting, the only ones i liked were the one where the guy kept gettin hit in the nuts, i cant remember what it was, and the dorito's ones were ok.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The Ads sucked
Halftime show Sucked
Even the game sucked
spm2049%5B1%5D.jpg

rrr

They all sucked, but the Darth Vader VW commercial had to have been the best.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
E trade and Darth Vader were the best, the rest sucked, half time sucked, love the outcome of the game I might add.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Dang, all I got was BS AFN commercials. However, I got this link for Edelweiss..... Oh man that place is AWESOME!

[video=youtube;eefV3IKiaXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=eefV3IKiaXM[/video]

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Overpaid.... full of plastic...... not impressed by her.... should of had someone from the Military singing it.... at least they would of got it right and not had to use a teleprompter to get it done....

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
darth vador kid for sure. the rest of the commercials were horrible....The game was pretty good. Always like a game where the steelers are down the whole time. LOL

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Aguilera should be ashamed of herself. She tried to make out countries national anthem into something else and fucked it up BAD. It was horrible! She's a good singer too, but sure screwed the pooch on this one. The Glee girl should have sang it.

rrr

Maybe we should have had an American sing the American Anthem? I like TF's idea of the Glee girl!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
I wish I could have seen the commercials.

Check it out. The game started at 0800 my time. It was kinda weird eating pancakes and coffee vise pizza and beer while watching the game.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I think aguillera forgot the words too.....Somewhere in the beginning, cause I go what? wait!, thats the wrong word....Didnt you practice before you came out and sang?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Seems like real America is being absorbed into a void.

Slamming Roseann Bar with a log would have been fun.

Now slaming that liberal bitch was hilarious...... Couldn't have happened to a nicer liberal lol......

Thunder, I've watched two superbowls on AFN and yeah missing the commercials suck.... We were deployed on 03/04 and didn't get a chance to watch the super bowl in o4.... They taped it and told everyone who saw it real time to not talk about it around the rest of who haven't.... We watched the superbowl the next day and never heard boo out of anyone who had watched it... Didn't have a clue who won it untill the last minute.... Was a good day lol..... We were at Manas AB Kyrgyzstan....