Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fear the Beard!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Damn Stevo do you still have that hat? :D That's a dandy buck too!

And yes, if that sweatshirt was plan, with the old crossbow there you could easily be a Yoder. Or a Schwartz. Or a .... :D

The only problem with him being a yoder is the fact that he is in a pickup and not a buggy or work van!

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Mine is coming in nicely with the exception of it being so fucking grey!! mounts 020.jpg

rrr

Updates?

I have not committed to growing mine as it's not November yet but I'm flirting with it. I did a weeks stretch and this morning I think I'm on a week and a half again...just getting lazy and not shaving. This is our homecoming weekend so I'm going to be rubbing elbows with important alumni and Wed of next week is our career fair...screw looking professional. It looks like it will be good this year.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang willy you look like grizzly frickin adams LOL. I had a goatee for about 3 months straight... shaved it off 4 or 5 days ago... now I miss it already. It'll be making a comeback real soon I think.

rrr

My boss this summer used to be called ZZ. Now he just looks like Santa Claus got aids...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jesse told me to shave mine, said I was looknig like a damn carney! haha how rude! ha

I thought you were a carney trying to make it on the motocross circuit? Dang, learn something new every day. haha