Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Group Deer hunt.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
BTW Mike, I'm glad you were able to brind Cody and Klay down for the weekend. It cracked me up to hear them and Mason chatting it up like old men around the fire Saturday night, and he had a blast throwing the baseball with them until they got rained out Saturday afternoon.

I can't think of a single negative thing that came out of the weekend!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Alot of guys commented that meeting people in person was sometimes different than what they'd visualized or expected.
I also found this true when I met Swantucky.....here I was expecting this wildman-looking gruff talking guy......turns out he seems like an easygoing guy with a sweet, gentle voice.....sounds kinda like a cross between Mr. Rogers and a serial-killer.....

:smiley_coolpeace:just kiddin Randy, so glad to have met you and all the other fellas

• Haha
Reactions: giles

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
alot of guys commented that meeting people in person was sometimes different than what they'd visualized or expected.
I also found this true when i met swantucky.....here i was expecting this wildman-looking gruff talking guy......turns out he seems like an easygoing guy with a sweet, gentle voice.....sounds kinda like a cross between mr. Rogers and a serial-killer.....

hahahahahahahaha...

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Although I did not hunt much I did see 5 deer, a yote, and 15 turkeys, damn good in my book. It was great to meet everyone and see some old friends. Hats off to Mike for going out of his way to try and direct everyone to a decent spot.

Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Alot of guys commented that meeting people in person was sometimes different than what they'd visualized or expected.
I also found this true when I met Swantucky.....here I was expecting this wildman-looking gruff talking guy......turns out he seems like an easygoing guy with a sweet, gentle voice.....sounds kinda like a cross between Mr. Rogers and a serial-killer.....

:smiley_coolpeace:just kiddin Randy, so glad to have met you and all the other fellas

Dan, that was hilarious..... Randy kept pretty much everyone in stitches most of the weekend..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
It was great to see all you guys again, and to finally meet Dan and J! It is awesome that a group of guys that have only met a handful of times can sit around a campfire and talk like they had known each other all their life. I truely enjoyed conversing with each and every one of you.

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty sure Randy was gonna molest me at some point during the weekend, and I locked to doors to my truck Saturday night when I went to lay down.

Food was great as always, and as always we had way TOO much!

It was great to get out and hunt with Mike and his boys. Kody and I had a blast sitting around in the blind Saturday evening, despite the lack of deer sightings.

Ryan, I wish I would have got your butt outta bed sooner so you could've finally connected on an Ohio deer!

MWRECKS, thanks for the hospitality and allowing our guys to hunt your land. I enjoyed listening to your stories around the campfire Friday and Saturday night.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Did Randy put on the famous "panties" over his camoflage ?lmao

Chad didn't see that but it could have happened after I went too bed..... That would of been a sight too see.... I did see Randy come out of the van with a box of baby wipes and ask Greg for a sponge bath though!!!!!! rotflmao

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Sounds like it was a blast, I wish I was able to make it as planned. Unfortunately I had other priorities that came up that I had to attend. Next time I will be there for sure.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
BTW Mike, I'm glad you were able to brind Cody and Klay down for the weekend. It cracked me up to hear them and Mason chatting it up like old men around the fire Saturday night, and he had a blast throwing the baseball with them until they got rained out Saturday afternoon.

I can't think of a single negative thing that came out of the weekend!

Brock, Mason is a great kid! The boys really hit off. I was glad they all had such a good time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It was great to see all you guys again, and to finally meet Dan and J! It is awesome that a group of guys that have only met a handful of times can sit around a campfire and talk like they had known each other all their life. I truely enjoyed conversing with each and every one of you.

I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty sure Randy was gonna molest me at some point during the weekend, and I locked to doors to my truck Saturday night when I went to lay down.

Food was great as always, and as always we had way TOO much!

It was great to get out and hunt with Mike and his boys. Kody and I had a blast sitting around in the blind Saturday evening, despite the lack of deer sightings.

Ryan, I wish I would have got your butt outta bed sooner so you could've finally connected on an Ohio deer!

MWRECKS, thanks for the hospitality and allowing our guys to hunt your land. I enjoyed listening to your stories around the campfire Friday and Saturday night.

Quick story about that....

:smiley_chinrub::smiley_devil:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Mike,Aaron,Steve,Greg and I need to learn all the words to, Wagonwheel and have Austin learn and play it for us so's we can put on a concert next year. Rotflmao

We'd call in every yote within the county! Lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mike,Aaron,Steve,Greg and I need to learn all the words to, Wagonwheel and have Austin learn and play it for us so's we can put on a concert next year. Rotflmao

We'd call in every yote within the county! Lol

And I'm refreshing my gee-tarr skills before next year! It's tough enough remebering how to play after a few years off let alone add a few beers to the mix. Man, was I rusty!!! Lol