Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch's 2019 N.J. Bear Season......

Fletch

Supporting Member
The ole black licorice? Shoulda went with jagermeister 😂
"J" jagermeister smell like anise??? All about that licorice smell.... I must smell like a giant licorice stick in the woods.. 🤣

Fletch

Supporting Member
Hope you get a crack at him Monday!
Brock... Thanks... Next year maybe get Mason and you out here too chase them around.... A few other TOO members have showed interest also so maybe a little TOO get-together chasing bears...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Brock... Thanks... Next year maybe get Mason and you out here too chase them around.... A few other TOO members have showed interest also so maybe a little TOO get-together chasing bears...
If I could have got over this back issue we may have made it this year. Thanks for the invite!

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Brock,,Rick next year we'll make it happen....That goes for anyone else that wants to come.... I have a good feeling about this week.... Rick guess youll also be watching for a text from your friend...

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Brock,,Rick next year we'll make it happen....That goes for anyone else that wants to come.... I have a good feeling about this week.... Rick guess youll also be watching for a text from your friend...

Got a feeling I'll be getting 2 texts on Monday! Only question is who's text comes in first.... Good Luck Buddy....Really, I am rootin' for you all the way!

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Got 2 other guys set up today, so we'll see what happens.... Dick don't have a camo Craftsman but get your ass out here next year and I'll get you in the woods if I have to carry you...😂😂