Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Found something shed hunting, lots of mass and length

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think honey badger stole it and chewed the balls off. Cause honey badgers a bad ass.. Honey badger don't give a shit..

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I was dating a girl back when I was 15 and we were snooping around in her moms room. Well we got in her dresser and what do we have here... A john Holmes size dildo with a tube of ky jelly with it. I think it got used a few times...

twireman

Kingston, OH
I was dating a girl back when I was 15 and we were snooping around in her moms room. Well we got in her dresser and what do we have here... A john Holmes size dildo with a tube of ky jelly with it. I think it got used a few times...

lmao my god man thats funny!!!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

Did you get to try it out on her?

Redvette

NW Ohio
Was wondering if this was close to the Kentucky, West Virginia borders and was there any banjo music in the background? Like I said gotta watch where ya sit when calling yotes or turkeys cause if you're careless with these things out there ya never know what kinda distress call your going to let out. Think ya found a version of "Moby Dick" that Ahab never thought of..