Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Friday Night Jukebox

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
At work loving the new songs on this sevendust album.

Love Sevendust. My buddy and I discovered them by walking around Meijer, having never heard of them, and found "Rock Album of the Year". It was their very first album, 1997 I think. Loved it and have been a big fan ever since.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I know it ain’t Friday and I don’t listen to any of the new country these days but saw Blake sing this a few weeks ago on the CMA’s or such and Shelby had her car stereo tuned to a station that played it as I quickly moved her car out of the way yesterday while working. Pretty dang good song thats helped me reflect on my great memories I hadn’t thought of in awhile. Prolly Blake’s best work to date, imo.

Reactions: aholdren

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I know it ain’t Friday and I don’t listen to any of the new country these days but saw Blake sing this a few weeks ago on the CMA’s or such and Shelby had her car stereo tuned to a station that played it as I quickly moved her car out of the way yesterday while working. Pretty dang good song thats helped me reflect on my great memories I hadn’t thought of in awhile. Prolly Blake’s best work to date, imo.

Here’s the $2 bills I still have after all these years. The top one has a commemorative 13 cent stamp postmarked April 13, 1976.