Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FUBAR of the Week...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm a dumbass... :smiley_blackeye:

Now that I have that out of the way... Here is my submission for "FUBAR of the Week" when I should be doing my usual "Week in Review" segment! :smiley_boos: I was pumped all week about checking cams this weekend for a few different reasons. That was quickly booted out the window this afternoon when I pulled in to the cam on Hippie Ridge and see the BEC standing wide open, unlocked, and turned off. :tantrum: I knew instantly that my retard ass forgot to go back and set it up after I was done fooling with the SpyPoint location. To add insult to injury, the other cam locations with the exception of one, failed to produce anything more than does and fawns. :smiley_confused_vra

But all was not lost. I did pull a few things out of my ass... :pickle:

[video=youtube;O8lWFeynZwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8lWFeynZwU[/video]

[video=youtube;Rr9fM_vG1Eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9fM_vG1Eo[/video]

[video=youtube;J7k1bdGhlCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7k1bdGhlCI[/video]

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hell yea buddy! Captain Jack is turning into a real stud... Matching split G2s!!! Glad to see those videos turning out so well. I set my IR6 up for videos last week, too so we'll see what happens.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Them are some good videos. They look good in daytime vids. I think he might be a little bigger than I thought.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome videos Jesse! Regardless of the fubbar you did GET what you were after anyway. I've fubbared a few times myself and it SUUCKS ASS! Thanks for sharing!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Great quality videos, def need to get some summer footage of the two on my bean field as well, I think Im gonna hang one camera over top the other. One on pic & one on video mode just to make sure Im getting something lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just had TOO watch those 3 vid's again! Man, either of those two would look sweet on your wall! I know Moe might be your most sought after prize but Capt. Jack and his neat shaped rack would be hard to pass. At least for me! Keep those pics comin'!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Here's my submission for FUBAR of the week...

I headed to check my trail cams today. I get to camera 1 and everything looks normal. The feeder is working, corn spread out, etc... I check the camera and there are 272 pics on it since Sunday. Not bad, but not great. Most of the pics are does, turkey, coons. I get to about pic 210 and everything is foggy until the end. WTF???? I look at the front of the camera and there is a tiny white and silver caterpillar chilling on the lens. Apparently he'd been there awhile.
I'm pissed, but I move on to camera 2. At camera 2 all the corn is gone and the mineral spot is all tore up... hoof prints everywhere! The excitement of checking the camera is upon me. I open the camera, get the card out, put it in my digital camera and.... wait for it.... "Disc Protected" message. WTF?!?!?!?! I pull the card back out and it was on lock. Are you kidding me? Not one pic was taken because apparently when I slipped the card in the trail cam the little notch on the side slid down locking the card. I wanted to jump off the nearby highwall into the creek below.

So, I fixed the card... did a test run (which like an ass I didn't do last time) and all is working now. Who knows what I missed.

Right now, in regard to trailcams, I have buzzard's luck.

PS, Jesse... I hope I'm not hijacking your thread. I just figured I could win the award this week. Lol