Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Game Plan Gear - Problems?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Which direction you heading? I have a pretty good selection of fanny packs and back packs. I would sell you one at cost. I still owe you for tolerating me at the bow shoot!:D

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I really do need to get a website for this business. No, I do not have one. They are all through Big Dog. Not sure if they have any pics on the Big Dog website or not. I know they have them in their brochures. We are down to maybe 10 units left, in several variations. Basically a few of each style left. I think the most expensive one was retailed out around $25-28. Pretty cheap in my opinion. Good price point for most guys.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
C'mon tucky. I may not get laid anymore, but I haven't taken up dongsucking. ;)

I can throw some pictures together. Someone want to help me put another website together I can take care of payment in cash/check or willing to trade out some stands.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Phil I appreciate the offer but I am heading south. Btw, it was a pleasure shooting with you and we'll need to do it again.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio

I can throw some pictures together. Someone want to help me put another website together I can take care of payment in cash/check or willing to trade out some stands.

Get ahold of Ray, he good at that stuff!!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Thats the only Issue I have with mine, Wish it had more pockets. I got the older version of it. The newer one seems to have more pockets and the really big pocket as well.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Dude. This is a hunting forum full of hicks.. I don't think anyone here knows anything about building websites. :) I'll send you a PM.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I have the newer version ( i think) and it has plenty of pockets, big and small. Plus it attaches around the tree, has a quiver holder, and padding for your back.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Yea see, mine doesnt have all that fancy stuff like that

hicks, I am supposed to be getting front page free from my buddy so I can maybe help you out

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Spoke with Mike at GPG...I should be receiving my pack shortly. We spent some time on the phone, he seems to be a really good guy and is very passionate about his products.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Naw, I told him to ship it the best way for him...I only plan on one hunt this weekend. I already have my hunting stuff in another bag from this past weekend. Evidently they have a new zipper design with larger zippers. I also spoke to him about their new Bow Bat design...they have made it lighter and added more pockets.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Got the replacement today. The zipper sure are bigger! Probably more than twice as wide. I don't foresee having a problem with these zippers derailing. Dang they big!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mike is the owner. He's a Steubenville boy. His dad and my dad were hunting buddies from way back. I learned everything that got me started in hunting from both of them. Mike is a great dude that is very honest.
He is a great deer hunter and I know he designed his products from personal experience. Unfortunately, he's been so busy promoting his product, we have lost contact with each other.

I read some people mention about the product being manufactured in China. I know he tried to be American made, but the cost difference, like anything else, was so much that China was the best choice for his business. He basically created his business from scratch all by himself. Any cost cutting had to be done.

Perhaps, if the company gets bigger, he will move production to the states. I know his dad is an old Union guy, so that would make him happy.