Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gimmicks......

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Fletch

Supporting Member
Seems fitting after all the lost and wounded deer this year due to small diameter fixed heads[emoji23]

Don't use Rage broadheads... But I have heard that you just got to show the deer the package and they drop over dead...

As for small fixed heads... I shoot Slick Tricks and they get the job done quick... Haven't lost a deer yet with them.. Even though they are small I'm relying on them to kill a very big bear this year, if I get the chance...

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Don't use Rage broadheads... But I have heard that you just got to show the deer the package and they drop over dead...

As for small fixed heads... I shoot Slick Tricks and they get the job done quick... Haven't lost a deer yet with them.. Even though they are small I'm relying on them to kill a very big bear this year, if I get the chance...
I don't shoot the rage brand either[emoji23]

OO2

In the Uplands
Jackalope you should see Randy Newburg using them in his videos hunting antelope. Really enjoy his videos but I just thought it was funny him using them

OO2

In the Uplands
Ha! I have three on the way! Should have no problem killing a B&C now. Except mine have a spot to mount go pro on animals head. Now I just have to mount wheels to my recliner to move in on them and I'll be set!

Fletch

Supporting Member
Sure was some homely looking women in the early 70s. And to think I bet they all had them giant bushes too.

Every one had a bush... One good thing was it was the bra-less age.. Everywhere you went the women were bra-less.. Nothing like a bra-less babe in a halter top... Right "J"