Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gimmicks......

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Every one had a bush... One good thing was it was the bra-less age.. Everywhere you went the women were bra-less.. Nothing like a bra-less babe in a halter top... Right "J"

Amen.... Plus skinnier chicks with real boobs.... Where do you think the "are you cold or just happy too see me" came from lmao

Fletch

Supporting Member
Amen.... Plus skinnier chicks with real boobs.... Where do you think the "are you cold or just happy too see me" came from lmao

Real Boobs.... I'm all for that... Anyone can have fake ones, might as well just go to the grocery store and play with the cantalopes... "Are you cold or happy to see me? Nice hot summers day and a chick comes into a nice cold grocery story... Wonder how many car accidents there were back then? Cause get a nice braless babe (and there were a lot of them, you didn't want to own maidenform stock) bouncing down the street, or stepping off a curb... It was a beautiful site...

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Kinda makes you think about walking past someone using it.... Tie it in a knot and keep on walking. rotflmao Thats wrong I know but if your gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough! :smiley_coolpeace:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm a firm believer that our breath gets us busted more than anything other than body odor. I often sat in the stand over the many years wondering and thinking of ways to fix that problem and the many others. It's funny of some of the stupid shit a fella can come up with in his head but no way would I personally try and market it to make a dang buck off it!?!? I do have some pride!rotflmao

It's best just to stay as scent free as possible and play the wind and hope she doesn't shift on ya, but that can't be marketed! Dangit....:tantrum: