Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Going Old School....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
There ya go Geezer.... Had that same outfit handed down to me along with a 336 Marlin in 35 cal. When I first started deer hunting in 1962... Damn who blinked, where did the years go???
I was 3 😂😂😂😂

Good luck, Rich... Here’s hoping for a hero shot in it!!!!

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
George, A Paramount outdoors has a fleece jacket for $69 free shipping... Not quite the old pattern, but close.... XXL size
Went on their site but couldn’t find it. Looking for something like this...
E4F6BC27-C16D-4FA3-A3A0-E6EFE0EFE7A7.jpeg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Damn J was 3 and George was 2... Guess Dave was still swimming up stream.... Hey anymore I'm just a fossil, but thank God I'm still able to do what I love...

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
https://paramountoutdoors.com/shop/?s=oak+bottomland
George.... Heres what I saw its called oak bottomland.... pretty close.... Im tempted to buy one as they are on sale...

"J" ... Yeh gotta keep on plugging away... Last week I took down two hangons and moved them... I'm 20 ft up the tree getting the stand in position and I out of the blue thought to myself.... What the hell are you doing???? You just turned 70 on the 1st.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But hey Nov 1st. is All Saints Day.....:ROFLMAO:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
https://paramountoutdoors.com/shop/?s=oak+bottomland
George.... Heres what I saw its called oak bottomland.... pretty close.... Im tempted to buy one as they are on sale...

"J" ... Yeh gotta keep on plugging away... Last week I took down two hangons and moved them... I'm 20 ft up the tree getting the stand in position and I out of the blue thought to myself.... What the hell are you doing???? You just turned 70 on the 1st.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But hey Nov 1st. is All Saints Day.....:ROFLMAO:
Happy belated birthday!

Reactions: Fletch