Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good evening, COB...

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Can this be an endangerment to "mornin Geeeezr"? I think not! I get very very very sleepy in da evenings! :smiley_crazy::smiley_carnaval:

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Evening cob or should i say good night!! Haga....loving that .243 ....just ordered som vmax 58gr that i plan on using on som yotes this winter. Thanks again!!

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Evening COB.... buckeyes just ran back an interception as I was.writing this .... hope you have a good one....

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Bucks came back BIG TIME. TM I'm happy you like that .243! Post some pictures of DOA Yotes! :smiley_carnaval:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Evening cob or should i say good night!! Haga....loving that .243 ....just ordered som vmax 58gr that i plan on using on som yotes this winter. Thanks again!!

I've got a .243 in a Ruger and use the V-Max (58 grain) and have some really good accuracy with them... Does some damge on the ground hogs also lol....

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I've got a .243 in a Ruger and use the V-Max (58 grain) and have some really good accuracy with them... Does some damge on the ground hogs also lol....

That's what I've heard. I hope to get a late season fat groundhog to see what they can do. I am planning on asking county wide for coyote hunting rights. And see how many totes this gun can take down. I would guess everyone I point the gun at, the guy pulling the trigger will be the problem lol. I am makin a ghille cover for it and a ghillie suit for myself...,we will see how that goes.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good luck Ryan! You want a partner that isn't too far away, look me up! I have a foxpro caller and some decoys which might help. Got a 243 I need to dial in as well. If not the trusty 223 in a familiar combination is always on standby with some mags loaded! lol

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Good luck Ryan! You want a partner that isn't too far away, look me up! I have a foxpro caller and some decoys which might help. Got a 243 I need to dial in as well. If not the trusty 223 in a familiar combination is always on standby with some mags loaded! lol

Hicks will do once deer hunting dies down we need to look each other up

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds great! Maybe we could do the NW Ohio coyote hunt too! Problem is finding a place everyone could go (legally with permission).

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Sounds great! Maybe we could do the NW Ohio coyote hunt too! Problem is finding a place everyone could go (legally with permission).

I think if u tell land owners ur hunting coyotes its a green light. I know a couple land owners your very strict on deer hunting but tell them your coyote hunting and they will let anyone on the property