Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

GOT Who's watching?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
3CABB25A-C4E0-4561-AF48-A2D9459832A3.jpeg

Reactions: finelyshedded

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
What is with the darkness in most of the scenes? It’s like they filmed it in a shoe box. Do they have to pay more for descent lighting? This was by far the worst episode I’ve watched. Not even Arya killing the night king makes up for the poor photography! What’s your opinion @giles ?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well that escalated quickly.....😳

Me and the family were wore out after that epic battle. Yeah, it was dark but what a finish! Looking forward to next episode. Now, time to figure out who died....🤣😂

Reactions: Big H

Chass

The Hills
What is with the darkness in most of the scenes? It’s like they filmed it in a shoe box. Do they have to pay more for descent lighting? This was by far the worst episode I’ve watched. Not even Arya killing the night king makes up for the poor photography! What’s your opinion @giles ?
When you're fighting at night, how is there gonna be light? I agree it was dark and scenes were flashing back and forth. The madness of an hour and a half long fight was portrayed pretty well. It was hard to discern what all was going on which I think was the point when they were doing that.

Big H

Medina
I thought that it was well done, the darkness added to the realism. I agree with FS, I was on the edge of my seat as was the wife. Awesome episode.

As far as playing with your sausage giles and wondering what happened, isn't that normal?

Reactions: finelyshedded

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I’m a little disappointed that some key people didn’t die in the battle. I mean, more than one big character needed to go.

Lady Mormont is a feisty little thing! And Jorah dying was a big moment, but I was waiting on a REALLY important person to go down. Like someone in the crypt needed to die a tragic death down there.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The more I think about it... we did lose a few characters.
Lady Mormont
Ser Jorah
Theon
Edison (I think that’s his name)

Did one of the two remaining dragons die?

I was waiting on Sam to go down. How many people gotta die saving his ass?

Big H

Medina
The more I think about it... we did lose a few characters.
Lady Mormont
Ser Jorah
Theon
Edison (I think that’s his name)

Did one of the two remaining dragons die?

I was waiting on Sam to go down. How many people gotta die saving his ass?

We also lost the Night King, which was a kind of significant character... Ghost is still alive if you saw the next episode preview. I think I saw 2 dragons also. Ayra is a damn ninja lol

Chass

The Hills
Oh, and where the fuck did Arya come from? None of the Night King’s posse saw her??
Syrio taught her well lol.

I'm not sure if another dragon died or not. It sure seemed like the first dead dragon was ripped up pretty good and hit the ground dead. But it could have gotten back up and we may have 2 dragons still. Sure looked like Jon's dragon won that fight and didn't take too much of a beating but they really didn't confirm that event.

We still have a lot of time for some main characters to die. Just means Cersei is gonna be the cause.