Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Great movie quotes

Left field

Can fly this plane and land it? Surely you can’t be serious. I am serious and stop calling me Sherley, I picked the wrong day to quit smoking , I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue Airplane!

Reactions: CJD3

Left field

May the swartz be with you. Comb the desert ! Find anything? Man we ain’t found shit. Space balls Excuse me while I whip this out ,telegram for Mongo , oh the travesty , what luck we almost lost a $40 dollar cart , dock that chink a days pay for sleeping on the job Blazing saddles

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
There are so many quotes that resonate from the movie "Full Metal Jacket", but the one that is probably most appropriate regarding my time participating here on 'TOO' was shared in a hunt journal of mine a couple of years back. It's totally worth reading if by chance you happened to have missed it and wish to have a good laugh this morning. Just click the hyperlink below and it'll getcha there.

Thanks @5Cent Adam! Totally appreciate ya!

• Love
Reactions: 5Cent

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, and loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.