Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Growing up sucks

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guys, you want a boy? The male sperm swims slower. When you are done with the deed you gotta carry her around upside down fir awhile. I shit you not. (sorry jack, but them Asians are always shallow)
You gotta leave "it" in as deep as you can then keep her either laying down or upside down.
The last to get to the target are also the first out the tunnel if she stands up right away.
You be on top or from behind. Dont let her on top. The night Kody was conceived we did the deed then she wanted to go downstairs to watch a movie. I carried her upside down all the way down to the recroom.
I got two boys for a reason! I researched this!!! Lol

I have one daughter and I know exactly when it happened. Kendra, my wife, was on top and then up running around right after. She wanted a daughter bad.

I'm snipped now so it's fair game to frost whatever and wherever I want!

So... There's your sperm lesson for the day. Class dismissed..,

I might have got it backwards... Maybe that's what she said... . I never listened to the bitch anyway.. lmao..

I just called her and asked... After she sighed she said i was all ass backwards... Go fast Go deep.. lmao

rrr

Geeze fellas I learned that stuff in high school adv bio...

Jack -
Something like this?
[video=youtube;BHFUH_frhBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFUH_frhBw[/video]

If you're trying to conceive a boy, remember that chance is on your side. Statistically speaking, there are 51 boys born for every 49 girls. Since male infants are biologically more fragile, the higher conception rate appears to be nature's way of ensuring an even sex distribution.

If you've already given birth to one or more daughters, you may have heard the old wives tale that you're destined to have children of just one gender. However, this is false. If you have three children, the odds of having the same gender are just 25%. If you have four children, that number drops to 12.5%

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Guys, you want a boy? The male sperm swims slower. When you are done with the deed you gotta carry her around upside down fir awhile. I shit you not. (sorry jack, but them Asians are always shallow)
You gotta leave "it" in as deep as you can then keep her either laying down or upside down.
The last to get to the target are also the first out the tunnel if she stands up right away.
You be on top or from behind. Dont let her on top. The night Kody was conceived we did the deed then she wanted to go downstairs to watch a movie. I carried her upside down all the way down to the recroom.

I have one daughter and I know exactly when it happened. Kendra, my wife, was on top and then up running around right after. She wanted a daughter bad.

Holy crap, I done been schooled.
Wow.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Gentlemen two words of advise..... once them little Girls start growing boobs its all down hill.... and with boys you only have too worry about one penis..... with girls you have to worry about them all.... just sayin......Dang

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Gentlemen two words of advise..... once them little Girls start growing boobs its all down hill.... and with boys you only have too worry about one penis..... with girls you have to worry about them all.... just sayin......Dang

True dat.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'm about to be doing some serious research on this subject. I feel tons of pressure as I come from a family with a history traced back to the 1400's and knighthood. I am the first born, blood grandchild (have two cousins with the name who aren't blood) and there are three below me. Two of my cousins are worthless fucks, so that leaves me and Jacob to carry on the proud family blood line. I gotta have a boy, that's all there is to it...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Sounds like all you gotta do is just walk around yhe house 69 style fora while after you do the deed. Tracies small enough that you should be able to do that no problem..

If you're interested in at-home gender selection, the first thing you must understand is that a woman can not biologically determine the sex of her child. Every woman has eggs that contain X chromosomes. If the sperm that fertilizes the egg contains a Y chromosome, the woman will give birth to a baby boy. However, if the sperm that fertilizes one of these eggs contains another X chromosome, she'll give birth to a daughter.

When a man ejaculates, between 200 and 400 million sperm are released into the woman's vagina. Some of these sperm contain Y chromosomes, while others contain X chromosomes. However, only one sperm is needed to fertilize an egg. All theories regarding how to conceive a boy using at-home gender selection are based on the belief that couples can create an environment that gives an advantage to the sperm containing the Y chromosome.

The Shettles Method
Dr. Shettles bases his theory of gender selection on the idea that sperm containing Y chromosomes move faster than X chromosome carrying sperm. For this reason, he recommends that couples wondering how to conceive a boy have intercourse no more than 24 hours before ovulation to no more than 12 hours past ovulation. He also believes that deep penetration from your partner will deposit sperm closer to the cervix, allowing the more aggressive Y sperm to get a head start in fertilization.

To learn more about how to conceive a boy using the Shettles method of at home sex selection, you can read Dr. Shettles's book How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby: The Method Best Supported by Scientific Evidence.

The Whelan Method
The Whelan method of at home gender selection was developed as a rebuttal to Dr. Shettles's bestselling book. Dr. Whelan believes that the timing of intercourse is crucial to determining the sex of the baby. In her opinion, having sex earlier in your monthly cycle is more likely to produce male offspring. According to her research, the Whelan method will help couples conceive sons 68% of the time. To learn more about how to conceive a boy using the Whelan method of gender selection, you can read Dr. Whelan's book Boy or Girl?.

Chinese Conception Chart
Also known as the Chinese Gender Chart or Chinese Birth Chart, the Chinese Conception Chart is a method of at home gender selection that says the mother's age and the month of conception can predict the sex of an unborn baby. The Chinese Conception Chart was first discovered in a royal tomb near Beijing more than 700 years ago and is rumored to be more than 90% accurate when used properly. However, it's important to remember that you must use the mother's lunar age and the baby's lunar month of conception to make your prediction. Basing your calculations on our calendar system will often produce the wrong result.

To learn more about how to conceive a boy using this method of gender selection, you can review our LoveToKnow Pregnancy article on the Chinese Birth Chart

Diablo54

Outside
PS.. I never want kids... NEVER.. I might addopt me a little black kid though.. Turn him into a hick... That would be cool.. You imagine him and I jump out of the truck in Vinton County in Camo. And he says "Come on ole Dad.. Lets get in thur n kills us some deer! "

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. All I could picture was that black kid from I think the movie grownups carrying a gun around behind jackalope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt

Norton, OH
I just read an article that the male swimmers are lighter because they carry less chromosomal material than the female swimmers. Just sayin'.