Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Guess the score

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Great job guys...My initial guess from the trail cam pics was 190 gross...After getting scored they came up with ‎189 gross and 180 2/8 net. Finelyshedded was closest on both the net and gross score. Moundhill was right on the money with just the gross.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Great job guys...My initial guess from the trail cam pics was 190 gross...After getting scored they came up with ‎189 gross and 180 2/8 net. Finelyshedded was closest on both the net and gross score. Moundhill was right on the money with just the gross.

What do I win for being the furthest off?????? rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
First person off by an inch and Moundhill gets the credit for guessing? I give up. lmao

Who cares who was right or who was off? That is an amazing deer! Can't see too many people passing up a deer like this one. Probably not even JD.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hell of a deer! I'll take bring off by 3 2/8" on my net guesses any day...

Heck yes! Being that close on such a big deer is pretty dang close in my book. Lots of guys were pretty close. Like I said, dang nice deer.

Kaiser878

ohio
THat deer is enormous.....

Luckily, I have pictures of his child.....two more years and he will be ripe for the picking!!!

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Yep you all did a great job. I know some were guesses, but those of you who actually studied the deer and added it up, that is truly impressive. "J" you win lessons on how to score a deer from finelyshedded, since moundhills was a guess, lol.

epe

Lancaster
Heck yes! Being that close on such a big deer is pretty dang close in my book. Lots of guys were pretty close. Like I said, dang nice deer.

I cheated. I went off my 11pt, added the extra point and lenght. How long were the brows? I guessed around 6-7 inches?

LonewolfNopack

The woods
I Honestly am not sure. I've only got to touch the deer once, I do not know specific measurements. I do not think he knew how rare of a buck it really was, he just had the skull whitened..no shoulder mount.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Yep you all did a great job. I know some were guesses, but those of you who actually studied the deer and added it up, that is truly impressive. "J" you win lessons on how to score a deer from finelyshedded, since moundhills was a guess, lol.
C'mon man! A wins a win lol.
Like Phil said (after crying about not winning) Either way its on enormous deer!