Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Guns & Ammo Sales.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Really, "as a group", "we are all buying". Well, I guess I should have known then. Glad you straightened me out Dave, I won't bother sharing anymore here on this thread because you all have it all figured out. I'll move onto some other topic then, thanks!
Just catching up on this thread but wtf Denny did u put on your wife's panties by mistake when u got up. Got your feelings hurt again huh?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
5EC915ED-8DF9-4D76-9A4C-2A0551633FBB.jpeg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Anyone seeing turkey ammo anywhere? Starting to get a little nervous. Probably have enough, but was hoping to find some 3.5 inch for the new gun.

All kinds of it at Bridgeport Equipment last week.

I went through my inventory over the weekend. I'm not as deep on 9mm and .223 as I'd like, but I have enough hunting ammo to last me a good while. I stock slugs, turkey loads, steel, and 8 shot lead like some guys stock .223 😂

Schu72

Streetsboro
All kinds of it at Bridgeport Equipment last week.

I went through my inventory over the weekend. I'm not as deep on 9mm and .223 as I'd like, but I have enough hunting ammo to last me a good while. I stock slugs, turkey loads, steel, and 8 shot lead like some guys stock .223 😂
Were prices reasonable or should I bring some lube with me?

Fletch

Supporting Member
Anyone seeing turkey ammo anywhere? Starting to get a little nervous. Probably have enough, but was hoping to find some 3.5 inch for the new gun.
Sportsman's Guide has Winchester Long Beard XR in both 3 and 3 1/2 inches...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Either they sold out or you don't get the out of stock until you try to put them in your cart.
Yeh... Seems like you try to add them to the cart and they then come up out of stock... If I see any anywhere I'll shoot you a PM....