Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gunseason

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
NIce job J
Congratulations!

Strangest part, the 3 remaining hung around within 15 yards of my stand staring in her direction. They were there for close too 20 minutes just looking around and sniffing the air..... Finally lost interest and walked by me and across an alfalfa field.... First time I’ve ever seen them hang around like that after a gun going off.... Especially that .450 with its muzzle brake...

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I'm saving to get the marlin .45 - 70, but after seeing the results of the .450 from Mike and J... I'm gonna have to think about it.

Congrats guys.

Floki

So long range forecast for bonus weekend looks like rain and snow mix...fugg it I'm going

I may or may not go. I want to try to help my boy (6 year old) get one with a bow.Don’t care what just atleast an opportunity.Hes still not hunting with a gun yet.

I would like to have atleast one more deer in the fridge. I hate killing a doe in late season when it’s got the fetus in it and you can actually see the babies . Call me a pussy lol I just don’t like that.

So at this point I’m undecided.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Wow... the ballistics on that raptor are impressive. That's a lot of mass going really fast. 3000 fps with a 160 grain bullet... that's .270 Winchester performance with a .45 caliber bullet.