Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

How "regular" are you?

rrr

In the forums problem section? I guess you are a part of the forum and it sounds like you have a problem... :D

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I drop the kids off at the pool the first thing in the morning when I wake up and am usually good to go for the day, though occasionally have to send the kids down the curly slide after a large lunch.:smiley_breakdance:

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I am with Gern on this one.

I would be a lot less productive in a day if I spent the length of time I do in the morning 2 or 3 more times throughout the day...

rrr

2-5 times a day at college. The first week it's like 10.

When I'm at home in the summer I get into a good once a day routine.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
See, I'm more of a "pinch and go" kind of guy. I don't take very long to do business, which is probably a good thing considering I go so many times in a day. If I take 5 minutes, then I was probably reading a deer mag.

I have IBS and used to take meds for it, but don't any more. I have what I call "episodes" from time to time where it can be 8-10 times a day. I even keep my own shit paper here at work for such an occassion. If the kids wanna swim 8 times a day, you can't be cleaning up with one-ply 220-grit paper! Anyone else have to deal with IBS?

I don't even want to talk about college Ernie!!! I've been nicknamed "Shit Break" at 3 jobs in my life and the first was in college when I worked in the dining hall. I even kept deer mags in the main shitter. :D

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
See, I'm more of a "pinch and go" kind of guy. I don't take very long to do business, which is probably a good thing considering I go so many times in a day. If I take 5 minutes, then I was probably reading a deer mag.

I have IBS and used to take meds for it, but don't any more. I have what I call "episodes" from time to time where it can be 8-10 times a day. I even keep my own shit paper here at work for such an occassion. If the kids wanna swim 8 times a day, you can't be cleaning up with one-ply 220-grit paper! Anyone else have to deal with IBS?

I don't even want to talk about college Ernie!!! I've been nicknamed "Shit Break" at 3 jobs in my life and the first was in college when I worked in the dining hall. I even kept deer mags in the main shitter. :D

IBS, Irritable Bitch Syndrome right? Yes I have to deal with that on occasion.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Wow, seems I'm normal after all. Two-four times a day here.

Unscented baby wipes for me! The wipes started during hunting camps and now have a regular place in our bathroom. All my buddies carry them on hunting trips.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Wow, seems I'm normal after all. Two-four times a day here.

Unscented baby wipes for me! The wipes started during hunting camps and now have a regular place in our bathroom. All my buddies carry them on hunting trips.

I never liked the swamp ass feeling I got from those. Do you go with a follow up wipe with regular TP to prevent that?

rrr

I don't even want to talk about college Ernie!!! I've been nicknamed "Shit Break" at 3 jobs in my life and the first was in college when I worked in the dining hall. I even kept deer mags in the main shitter.
Like this? (Note: Sports Illustrated, Outdoor Life, and post-poop matches)

Yea it's rough. I don't know what it's like but I have to watch what I eat more than what I did in high school. The other thing is that before a big meeting or speaking thing, I get the shits bad. Not good.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Aren't smart phones great. Who would have ever dreamed years ago that one day we could talk on the internet about taking a dump, while actually taking a dump.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I never liked the swamp ass feeling I got from those. Do you go with a follow up wipe with regular TP to prevent that?

baby powder dude, baby whipes and some powder....fresh as a daisy...

My one buddy has IBS, hell on his first date he had to hang it over a guard rail..hahahahaha

We were on vacation one time and I got a picture of him looking like hes laying on his side in the water and hes really squirtin out..

Its pretty funny when hes like DUDE STOP NOW!! hahahahaha