Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I'm in a blind!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
And you didn't send me a friend request? For shame, Adam, for shame!

I would have sent one but where I seen the pic wasn't your profile :D. It was your employers FB page lol. That was what I learned yesterday :D. I didn't know you worked there but I do now lol.

FYI..I just got your requests and added you now lol.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I would have sent one but where I seen the pic wasn't your profile :D. It was your employers FB page lol. That was what I learned yesterday :D. I didn't know you worked there but I do now lol.

FYI..I just got your requests and added you now lol.

Yeah, I use to try to keep that on the DL. But now I have a "new image".

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yeah, I use to try to keep that on the DL. But now I have a "new image".

Glad to see you finally came out of the closet :D.

Seriously though. IDK you worked there until yesterday lol. How long was you at the bow shoot ? I didn't see you down there of course it was a pretty busy place. If I worked there..hell I would tell everybody while I was walking down the street lol.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I was there all weekend. I shot the course with Hickslawn, my son, and the BEC Sales Mgr. I think we started shooting around 10am and finished after 12 sometime. I didn't really meet anyone new for some reason unless they were at the cabin. I don't know how that happened...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I was there all weekend. I shot the course with Hickslawn, my son, and the BEC Sales Mgr. I think we started shooting around 10am and finished after 12 sometime. I didn't really meet anyone new for some reason unless they were at the cabin. I don't know how that happened...

That's why I didn't see you then. I started shooting the course with Kaiser,Dante,Cap't Ernie and JBrown about the time you finished it lol. I think I left around 5 or so to head back home. Next year I'm camping lol.