Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lease

Stressless

Keene, OH
gif-eating-popcorn.gif

Last edited:

Stressless

Keene, OH
... In the long run if you don't like a thread a member starts... Ignore it... Move on... Don't call him out in the thread... PM him if you like... As an old adage says: If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything....
..x f'ng 'xactly. Well said brah.

Had a couple of those I PM'd when they're trying to bum'rush me online, instead of making a Facebook like drama here, just PM or ignore.

Turkey season is only 90 days out. Maybe we can stretch it....

Reactions: Fletch
Hey @cspot I apologize for how things went down. I acted like a real McAsshole. I apologize for my name calling and my behavior.,I’d love to buy you a beer sometime, ya hilljack lol

Chance I assume this is sincere. Hard to tell on a Forum board, but I am going to assume that it is. I appreciate the apology and trust me there is no ill will towards you. Maybe sometime you can buy me that beer. It needs to be a good brand. None of that cheap Shit. LOL.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Aight. Moving on now? I think the new guy got quite a show. 😅
Ok Cspot sorry to have pulled you into this mess as I was not trying to degrade you in any way shape or form... Just using past posts as an example as how not to treat people... I'll double up on Chances offer and buy you both lunch and cold beers this year... And hey Shorty ( that be you Dave )... I'd love to include you in our luncheon.... My treat.... Now let's have a group hug and make up.... Good Night gentlemen...

Ok Cspot sorry to have pulled you into this mess as I was not trying to degrade you in any way shape or form... Just using past posts as an example as how not to treat people... I'll double up on Chances offer and buy you both lunch and cold beers this year... And hey Shorty ( that be you Dave )... I'd love to include you in our luncheon.... My treat.... Now let's have a group hug and make up.... Good Night gentlemen...
🍻🍺🍺