Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Let’s talk E BIKES!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So far, I'm pleased. I wish it has mud flaps and its not made for Appalachian hills necessarily, but its going to serve its purpose really well. I can already see that some day there will be an upgrade, but I intend to get my monies worth from this thing. It's currently laying at the bottom of my stand, so we'll see if I can get some deer to walk by it and see how/if they react. Off to a good start!

20231027_064424.jpg

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
So far, I'm pleased. I wish it has mud flaps and its not made for Appalachian hills necessarily, but its going to serve its purpose really well. I can already see that some day there will be an upgrade, but I intend to get my monies worth from this thing. It's currently laying at the bottom of my stand, so we'll see if I can get some deer to walk by it and see how/if they react. Off to a good start!

View attachment 186734
Nice looking, I guess the code doesn't work anymore

Reactions: bowhunter1023

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish

Mississippi public lands laying the hammer down.

"Electric bicycles may be ridden on marked foot-traffic trails only by users 65 years of age and older"
So you can ride on non foot traffic trails and J has to stay on the trails..... that doesn't seem safe, the old guy having to dodge all the foot traffic.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So you can ride on non foot traffic trails and J has to stay on the trails..... that doesn't seem safe, the old guy having to dodge all the foot traffic.

😅😅. Yep. It reads funny but basically if you're under 65 then you can only use them on motorized trails.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hmm i wonder if that couldc pass judicial scrutiny if anyone cared enough to push it.

Motorized is a pretty standard definition without much room for interpretation. Or do you mean the age requirement? I guess it would go along the same lines as youth seasons, and we have draw hunts for those over 65 also like ohio does for nasa plum brook, ravina etc. The entire WMA by me is youth turkey hunting by permit only for the while spring season. Hunting here isn't easy, so to keep the easy areas from getting pounded by able bodied lazy people they block off places that are youth only, and now they have senior hunts also.

Reactions: Hedgelj